LXIII. Hell Breaking Loose

Start from the beginning

"As a matter a fact, yeah." I said to her as I got my wallet out.

"Sir, please leave the store if you're not planning on purchasing anything." She ordered.

I turned my head to see him. He nodded and smiled "politely". What a scammer.

"Yes ma'am.." He says and walks backwards.

I turned my head back to the lady.

"I'll see you around, Serena." I heard him say before leaving. Those words sent chills down my back.

My guts telling me something isn't right with this

...

After buying the test and freaking the HELL out after what just happened, I arrived back at home.

I just left the test in the car, I didn't want Johnny to see it.

I got in and saw Johnny sitting on the couch drinking a beer, in the middle of the day.

I stepped farther into the room, I then noticed he had a little bit of a black eye. I became more alerted.

"What happened?!" I said to him as I ran to his side. He shook his head.

"Well, after you left, LaRusso came and fought me since Sam was here. Now Robby can't be with Sam or train with LaRusso." He said as he sipped his beer.

My head fell back in defeat. They were SO close to being friends.

"I'm sorry that happened. I should've stayed here." I said as I just stared at the ceiling.

I felt his arm wrap around me and pull me into him

I felt his arm wrap around me and pull me into him. "It's not your fault, angel. It'll always be me and Daniels faults." He said with a chuckle.