Ace And Jordan Being Coupily

Start from the beginning

Jordan opened it up again but this time on another page. "That's a Dahlia flower beside an Orchid" Ace said.

"Yeah, my mom's favorite flower is an Orchid and mine is Dahlia's so I drew this when we were at a botanic garden in Germany this one time"

"Excuse me for asking this but what happened with your parents?" Ace asked.

"They got shot, I came home and found them laying on the floor, my mom was dead but my father was barely alive and said his final words to me" Jordan said sadly.

"I am so sorry that that happened, you wanna continue on looking through the book?" Ace asked and Jordan nodded.

Jordan flipped to the next page where it was a drawing of himself doing a no handed cartwheel.

"Do you do gymnastics?" Ace asked. Jordan once again nodded. "That's so cool! A lot of us do it too"

"It's really fun" Jordan said and both of them chuckled slightly.

"What do you write in your notebooks?" Ace asked and Jordan shrugged.

"Songs, poems, quotes, inspirational texts, stories" Jordan answered.

"Can I see? It's okay if I can't, it would just be a little fun to see what's going on inside the brain of my soulmate" Ace said.

"Maybe another time" Jordan answered. Ace looked at Jordan's backpack.

It wasn't completely empty. "Your backpack isn't empty" Ace quickly said and picked up the backpack, Jordan tried to take it but Ace had already taken out the item. Jordan groaned and snatched the item out of Ace's hands. "May I ask why you have that? It's adorable"

"I got it from my grandma the last time I was in Germany. I love monkeys, mostly because they love to climb and do all kinds of crazy stuff, kind of like me"

"You know, Romeo, Blink, Tommy Boy and Race would love to do gymnastics with you, they do it all the time and would never say no to another person joining"

They heard laughing from outside of the window. "Race, show us that trick you learned before our argument" Spot called to Race. Jordan and Ace walked over to the window just in time to see Race's trick.

"Guys, can Jordan join you?" Ace called out of the window. Jordan's eyes widened.

"I don't have to" he exclaimed.

"You can if you want to, Jordan" Race called back.

"You sure?"

"Yeah" All the boys outside answered.

"Okay, I'll be right down"

Jordan ran downstairs and got stopped by Medda. "Hi, you must be Jordan" She said and Jordan nodded. "It's nice to meet you, I heard that you will be staying here for a while. You're gonna love the boys"

"And girls" Smalls said as she popped out of a vent. Jordan jumped but didn't say anything.

"Yes, and girls. You can go outside to the others now" Medda said and smiled.

Jordan nodded and walked out the door. Maybe I can do some tricks while I walk over there? Yes! Jordan did two cartwheels and a back handspring. When he was done, he was beside Romeo.

"Okay, which gymnastics class did you go to, I need to know" Blink and Tommy Boy said in unison. All the boys laughed except for Jordan who chuckled.

"I went to my own, I'm self taught" Jordan answered and everyone stopped laughing as they looked at him with wide eyes.

"Okay, question, what's your signature trick?" Romeo asked.

"I don't have one" Jordan answered and everyone around him gasped dramatically before Race and Romeo pretended to faint.

"We need to change that right now" Blink said as he made finger guns to point at Jordan.

Albert and Spot
"That guy will fit right in" Spot said and chuckled.

"Yeah, he's kind of like how Race was, only that Race used a lot more time to feel safe than Jordan have done" Albert said and slung his arm over Spot's shoulder.

"Yeah" Spot said and relaxed a bit beside his boyfriend.

It was silent between the two for a couple of minutes before Albert spoke up. "You know, I kind of want to kidnap Race so he can sit here with us for a bit"

"I kind of do too" Spot said and smirked at Albert.

"I have the perfect idea" Albert said and smirked back at Spot.

1298 words