He Ran, Ran From His Life

Chapter 12: He ran, he ran from his life
Warnings: Death, panicking, new character,

A/N shoutout to my best friend broadway_crackers that was in on making this oc!

Jordan hummed to himself as he walked down the street he walked down almost every weekday.

The exception to that being on a day off, a day when he was sick, and summer.

The walk from his school to his home was fine, nothing horrible. Jordan also quite liked the fact that he got to listen to music on his way home, so that was a win in his book.

Jordan was a shorter, redheaded boy, who had green eyes, pale skin, and a few freckles. He liked the color green, mainly because of his eyes.

Jordan loved performing and gymnastics, which most people knew, so they weren't surprised when they'd see him skipping or twirling down the street as he walked to or from school, him occasionally adding random tricks into his walking.

Jordan stopped when he came upon his house, a smile tugging at his lips. Jordan walked up to his door, the smile slowly fading from his face when he realized something was wrong.

The door was unlocked and it almost never was. Plus, the house was silent.

Dead silent.

That was bad. Jordan tried to calm himself down as he slowly gripped the door knob, slowly turning it to open the door.

As soon as he opened the door, he saw his parents, laying on the floor, covered in blood. Jordan gasped, dropping his bag and running over to them.

Jordan kneeled down next to his mom, grabbing her hand. He laid his head on her chest, trying to listen for anything.
There was nothing. No, no, no, Jordan panicked as he quickly went over to his father. After checking his father's pulse, Jordan heard something.

His heartbeat.

He was alive, but barely.

"Pa!" Jordan exclaimed, using his hands to cover the wound on his chest and try to get the bleeding to stop. "Papa! What happened?!" He felt tears sting his eyes.

His father's head turned slowly to the side, facing him. He slowly lifted his hand to cup Jordan's cheek. "Jordan," he whispers, his voice weak and quiet. "Ich liebe dich. Viel Spaß in der Schule und denk daran, dich von Petes Haus fernzuhalten" Jordan stared at him, his eyes wide and tears streaming down his face.
(I love you. Have fun in school and remember to stay away from Pete's house)

Pete's house. The place he had been told to avoid for as long as he could remember.
Jordan was shook out of his thoughts when his father's hand dropped lifelessly to the floor. "Pa!" Jordan screamed, tears streaming down his face as he tried to find a pulse.

It was no use.

He was gone.

Jordan ran up to his room and filled his backpack with some of his stuff. His charger, favorite books, his sketchbook, his old sketchbooks, his old and new notebooks, his pencil case with all of the drawing utencils he have, the posters he had on his walls, his tap shoes, and lastly, the one thing he could never live without, his stuffed animal monkey.

When he had done that, he did the only thing he thought was right to do.

He ran, he ran from the bodies of his parents, he ran from his life.

2 hours and 15 minutes later
Jordan didn't know where he was, he only knew that he had ran for over two hours and was really tired even for a gymnast. There came three guys up to him, a redhead, a short guy and a blonde haired guy. "What are you doing here in Manhattan? You lost?" the redhead asked Jordan. Jordan didn't say anything.