Oh, Let's Not Forget The Broken Nose Specs

Chapter 3: Oh, Let's Not Forget The Broken Nose Specs
Warning: Cursing, cuts, bruises, threatening, risk of getting a laugh attack so it's not recommended to read at night, fluff, blood

"What the heck is happening?" Jack asked.

"Race is embarrassed because we're flirting with him" Spot said. Jack looked confused. "we're all three soulmates" he said.

"Oh okay, well in that case, you're on your own now Racer" Jack said and walked out of the room.

"I hate you Jack!" Race yelled after him.

"Is our baby embarrassed?" Albert asked, flirting.

Oh god this is going to be fun.

"Yes, it's gonna be really fun" Spot said. Race rolled his eyes as he realised he had used telepathy by accident and put the pillow over his face again.

"Let me sleep" Race groaned.

"You're no fun" Albert whined at him.

"Yeah, well, have you thought about the fact that I maybe don't want to be fun?"

"No"

"Great, now you know. Let me sleep"

"Fine, but when you wake up, we're gonna have soulmate time" Spot said.

"Night guys"

"Night Racer"

Albert and Spot
Race had fallen asleep so Spot and Albert was the only ones awake in the room. "He's cute" Spot said and broke the silence.

"Yeah, and we're the luckiest Soulmates to have him as our third"

"Well, he's not really our third, that makes him sound like a third wheel and he is as important to this relationship as both of us"

"Yeah" Albert said and hugged Spot. They both fell asleep, Albert on top of Spot.

1 hour later
"Jack?" Miss Medda yelled to get the oldest brother's attention.

"Yes, Miss Medda?" Jack said as he came into the kitchen.

"I got a call that we had to get Race to the hospital to check up on the bruises and cuts because of the risk of infections, can you wake them up? They're all sleeping"

"Sure"

Jack went up to Race and Blink's room where the three boys were sleeping. "Guys, wake up, we're going to the hospital to check on Race's cuts and bruises" Jack said sternly and loud.

"Isn't sleep 'important' ?" Race asked, quoting important.

"Yes, but you can sleep in the car" Jack answered.

"I haven't slept in the car since I was ten"

"Well, then you can sleep in the trunk"

"I haven't slept in the trunk since... Let's see... In sixteen years and three months"

"Yeah, well, you can eat in the car"

"I don't want food, I want warmth" Race answered and tucked his legs to his body, under the covers.