"Um, sir?"

"Miss Wells." He looks up from the papers and slouches back in his chair, folding his arms over his chest.

Don't look at his arms.

I look down his body and immediately look back up to his face after realizing what I've done and see him smirking.

Dammit, Mia!

"I have my statement and I would like for you to go over it to see if it's good." A pause. "Please." I added, smiling at him and handing over my statement.

He takes it and starts going through it while I stand there like a dumb ass because I have no idea what to do. Do I keep standing? Do I go to sit down? Do I just leave and wait for him to tell me about my statement the next time I see him? I have no fucking clue. So I just keep standing, now rocking back and forth because this silence is awkward as shit.

"Now tell me this, why did you decide to talk about Hyundai and State Farm? Why those companies and not any other?" He asks setting my statement down on his desk. He doesn't seem displeased, he seems more curious as to why.

So I answer, "Because if you look at their statistics in bringing in more customers, it has shot up exponentially since the early 2000's. Now, after realizing that, I did more research and found that these two companies use celebrities for their marketing strategy because they know that if they use people that we, their customers, look up to, then their chances of getting more customers will be higher." I bend down on the desk to flip over to the last page of my statement and show him the statistics that I've drawn out. "Like the recent commercial for Hyundai, they used several well known actors to help market just how good and reliable their car is. Sure it may have cost a lot of money to make that commercial happen, but right after that commercial started hitting online, their sales increased. So yeah I guess it's a mix of both advertising and marketing, but if you really think about it, they both go hand in hand" I look back up to see if Professor Wolfe was listening to me to see that he was already looking at me. I sucked in my breath after realizing how close we were. He looked down to my lips and then my chest but then immediately looked away and sat back in his chair. I quickly stood straight definitely blushing.

He clears his throat and starts to speak, "I'm very impressed, Miss Wells. I can see you put a lot of time in this statement. Do you know what you plan on doing for the project?

I blink. I blink again after realizing what he said and immediately snapped out of my gaze. "Yes actually" I exclaimed because the idea I have for my project I'm very proud of, "I actually have this really great idea—" I was cut off by my phone ringing. I grabbed my phone and saw that it was Kate and declined her call. I'll call her later. I was about to continue with that I was saying to hear my phone ringing again. I rolled my eyes and grabbed it to see who it was. It was Kate. Again. She never calls twice. She usually texts if it's something important. I look back up to Professor Wolfe and gave him an apologetic smile.

"I'm sorry, it's my roommate. I'll be quick." And before I let him respond I accept the call and put to my ear. "Now is not the best time—"

"He cheated on me!" Kate's crying in the phone.

"What?" I raise my voice with a hit on confusion. "I talked to him today to ask him about it and he said that he did and that he's been cheating on me ever since the party last week" She's now yelling, but not at me, she's yelling because she's hurt.

"That motherfucker! Where are you?" I start pacing around the room infuriated. "In our room." She says sniffling. "I'll be right there" and then I hang up and turn back around to see to my very confused professor.