Chapter Three

I woke up to my alarm at 6:30. I would say I'm a morning person, depending on the morning. I got out of bed at around 6:40 after mindlessly scrolling through my social media. Lauren was still sleeping, although I didn't like her I didn't want to be disrespectful by waking her up so I quietly got up and made my bed.

Throwing on the simplest outfit I could find, a pair of black ripped jeans and a grey oversized hoodie. I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face, shoving my hair in a high ponytail pulling out the two front strands twisting them around my fingers trying to give them somewhat of a curl.

By the time I'd finished getting ready it was 7:00 am so I decided to walk around campus before my classes started at 8:00 am. I went to the on campus starbucks and grabbed a Green tea creme frappuccino and sat on the nearest bench and carried on scrolling through social media.

By the time I'd finished my drink and finished scrolling it was 7:50 so I decided to try and find my class. By the time I'd found it, it was 8:05. Meaning I was 5 minutes late, walking in I didn't see just as many people I though there would be. The professor wasn't even in the room, so I took a seat in the middle row and took out my books and laptop. I could here a lot of muttering begin, and I looked up. Of course he was my professor.

He went over to the large chalk board at the front of the room introducing himself whilst writing his name. "Morning students, Im Jackson McRae and i'm going to be your professor for the rest of this semester and hopefully more semesters to come" I had no worries about him noticing me. There was a lot of people in this room, he wouldn't even recognise me.

I was right; he didn't recognise me the whole lesson. I packed away my books and laptop into my backpack and flung it on to my right shoulder walking towards the exit. Until I hear the name "Ellie" being shouted. I rolled my eyes and turned back around realising he was the only one that called me that. I walked down the stairs to the front of the classroom.

"Fancy seeing you here, still stalking me I see?" he said laughing. "Wow I didn't think you'd find me out this soon" I replied rolling my eyes with a light smirk on my face. "I wanted to ask you something actually" he said in a nervous tone. I was preparing for the worst to be quite honest, the first couple of days I had it was all I expected. I paused waiting for him to continue. "Would I be able to grab your
number, college related of course" I put my number in his phone and told him it was nice seeing him but I have to go.

My class finished around 2 hours later and I decided to go to the library and begin studying. I made my way over and it was a lot busier than expected. As soon as I sat down my phone pinged.

Unknown
It's Jackson, just messaging so you have my number.
          Okay Jackson, see you tomorrow

I saved his number into my contacts as "Jackson McRae" and began studying. After around 1 hour of non stop studying I messaged Soph.

Soph <3
Hey Soph, how was your day?

Of course she didn't reply straight away, she never did. Instead of waiting around I decided to walk back to my dorm room.

When I arrived the door was open a little bit so I knocked on letting Lauren know I was coming in, of course I wasn't letting Lauren know. I was actually letting Danny know.

I walked over to my bed and threw my bag onto it, and walked into the bathroom to calm myself down. I was still calming down when my phone went off, in the bedroom. Danny shouted "Kayleigh your phone" when I opened the door he was stood there with my phone in his hand staring at it. I snatched it off him and read the message from Soph.

Soph <3

Hey, it was good thanks. Have you seen psycho boy yet?

Reading this, my face dropped realising he has in fact read that message.