Nagisa: "Why?"

Kyoko: "If you deserved to be contained, you wouldn't have requested it."

Nagisa: "Right. I'll report back to you once I've saved him."

Kyoko: "Understood. But first, what's your name?"

Nagisa: "Nagisa, Shingetsu."

Kyoko: "Very well, I'll be seeing you."

Nagisa nodded and ended the call, he sighed to himself. Komaru fell to the floor uncontrollably crying.

Komaru: "MAKOTO!!"

She continued crying as Kotoko gave her the biggest hug she could, Nagisa and Toko could feel her pain...

Kotoko: "I'm sorry, for all of this. But he was a nice person, right?"

Komaru just nodded as she hugged her back.

Kotoko: "I... know how it f-feels to lose... friends... I considered them family..."

Kotoko started tearing up as well, this world had screwed then both over. Toko stood there and gripped her sleeve and Nagisa wiped a tear.

Nagisa: "Screw it."

He joined in the hug and after a few seconds Toko joined as well. After some time they got off, except Komaru who was still in tears. She pet Kotoko's head for a little.

Komaru: "It's ok... I'm fine for now. How are you?"

Kotoko: "Yeah... th-thanks mom."

Both Toko and Nagisa were shocked with Kotoko suddenly calling Komaru 'mom'. Especially after she tried to kill her. Komaru was the most shocked and that's when Kotoko realized what she said.

Kotoko: "Um-! Wait I mean... um..."

Kotoko was embarrassed but Komaru gave her another hug.

Komaru: "It's fine Kotoko, if you want then... I can be your mom."

Kotoko: "R-Really?"

Komaru: "It'll be a little weird considering we're only like 7 or 8 years away in age but... I think we can make this work."

Just like that, Komaru felt hope again, all thanks to Kotoko who was crying tears of joy.

Kotoko: "Thank you mom!"

Kotoko gave her another hug and Komaru smiled. Nagisa packed up the laptop.

Nagisa: "I'm happy for you and all, but we should get going, it won't be long before the Monokumas find us."

Toko: "He's right. We need to leave."

Nagisa: "But first."

Nagisa walked over to Komaru and grabbed her wrist, specifically the Monobraclet.

Nagisa: "Deactivate."

The Monobraclet popped right off and Nagisa caught, he threw it into a hallway in the coliseum.

Nagisa: "That should buy us some time. Follow me."

Nagisa ran with all the others following him.

Komaru: 'Makoto... I don't know if you can hear me up there, but I promise. I'm gonna repair this world and bring these people back from the depths of despair!'

Future Foundation Headquarters

Juzo: "Shouldn't we be goin' there too!?"

Chisa: "It can't be done. The acting head of the 14th Branch, Byakuya Togami is a hostage! Kyosuke told me so!"

Ruruka: "Does anyone in this foundation even care about him?"

Sonosuke: "Doubt it."

Ruruka fed him one of her sweets as usual.

Gozu: "But the survivors can defend themselves right?"

Kyosuke: "Weapons have been sent to their last known location. They should be given the courage to fight back at this point."

Usami: "Is that really a good idea? I mean they could be pretty aggressive!"

Kazuo: "Plus Branch 14 has been doing their best to handle this situation."

Juzo: "Not well enough. I say once we have the chance we go full scale attack! If we do we could end this damn war now!"

Kyosuke raised his hand.

Kyosuke: "All of those in favor?"

Juzo: "Aye."

Chisa: "Aye..."

Ruruka: "Aye!"

Sonosuke: "Aye."

Daisaku: "Sounds a little risky, but aye!"

Seiko: "Aye!"

Kyosuke: "Majority vote, motion carried."

The meeting was disbanded and Kyosuke began preparing something on his phone.

Juzo: "Hey director? What's up?"

Kyosuke: "I need to send a transmission to the survivors, I'll see you in a few minutes."

Kyosuke walked off and began a transmission.