𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒱𝐼

Start from the beginning

"Welcome to the castle of Luxon, my queen," he smiles.

"I already guessed," I say.

"Good," he said pulling me along with him. 

"Stop, where are you taking me?" I ask while trying to free myself and stop him by digging my heels into the ground.

"Our chamber," he answers unaffected by my struggling.

He pushes through a door and throws me onto a bed. He removes his coat and loosens his tie.

"W-what are you going to do?" I ask in fear.

"Your punishment," he smirks coming closer to the bed. 

I crawl back, "Please, don't do this."

"I have to," he sits on the edge of the bed, "I have to mark you to track you wherever you go."

"No," I hug my knees, "please don't do anything."

"I will also be returning your memories," he smiles.

"I-" I stutter, "will you give me time?"

"For what?" He knits his eyebrows together.

"To love you," I lie. I want time for my brother and the others to reach here. Jimin put a tracker on me which I threw somewhere in this castle so that he could find this place.

"W-what?" Taehyung asks in confusion, "Love me?"

"Y-yeah," I look down hoping my acting would work, "I don't want my first time to be forced. If you give me time, I'll try and learn to love you."

"Will you really?" He asks with tears in his eyes. Oh, my acting is working. Please give me an Oscar!

"I'll try. No promises," I say.

"Oh, that's more than enough, my dear," he hugs me, "I am more than happy right now. What do you want to do, my dear, my queen? Are you hungry? Tired? Do you want to rest?"

"Hungry and tired," I smile and confess honestly. When he finds out that I betrayed him, he'd at least see some parts of honesty.

"Well then let's fill this little tummy. Shall we?" He smiles and pokes my tummy.

"Yes," I giggle.

He suddenly lifts me up, "Taehyung-"

"Shush, my dear. You're tired. Let me take care of you," he pecks my forehead.

He takes me to the royal dining hall and sits down on a chair with me on his lap. I tried to get off his lap but he holds me tighter, "No, stay on my lap. I want you near."

He nuzzles his nose into the crook of my neck, "Please."

"Okay," I reply.

He smiles and snaps his fingers, "All your favourites."

I look at the table and see several dishes and none among them were my favourites, "I guess you got my favourites wrong," I chuckle.

"No, dear. These were your favourites from your past life. Try them. You will love it," he says in excitement.

"Uh, okay," I reply and reach out to take a spoon but he stops me, "What?"

"I'll feed you, my dear," he takes the spoon and feeds me. Honestly, the food was amazing since I was actually really hungry. I was thirsty too. I reached out to the glass of water and gulp it down. All this while he was staring at me. I put my hand on his face pushing his head to the other side, "Don't stare at me like that."

"Why?" He smiles, "Is my dear shy?"

"Maybe," I answer.

"You have no reason to be, my dear. You are perfect and beautiful," he says.

I blush. That was real, any woman would blush at his statement.

He pushes my head into the crook of his neck and places a kiss on my head. And soon, I fell asleep...

in his arms

...in his arms.

1200 words

A/N- Taetae happy and so is the author. So there you go, a double update for hitting 1k <3