Carl x Denying Reader~How To Love Someone

Começar do início

"Let me love you." His words came across sounding almost desperate as he planted a few more along your jawline. "There's no reason we can't be together."

You felt a tight pleasure gather in your lower stomach as he slid his hands from your back down to your hips.

"Carl..." You muttered, your words muffled as his lips came down on yours again, more eager and filled with heated passion than the last. The intensity of the moment was almost enough to wipe your memory of all thoughts prior to that moment, but luckily for you, you quickly snapped out of your trance and decided that enough was enough.

"Stop." You finally managed to say as you forced him backwards, trying to detach him from you completely.

"Whats wrong?" He panted, cupping your face with his hands and leaning in, only to be stopped as you grabbed his wrists and threw his arms down before stepping away, leaving him in complete confusion and disappointment.

You almost lost your footing as your legs went weak from underneath you. You prayed that they would support your weight as you bent down to pick grab his hat which had fallen to the ground moments before.

"I-I'm sorry." You struggled to say as you glanced down at the dingy material still clutched in your hands. "I just...can't be with you."

Your words hit him in the face like a brick, almost causing him to loose his balance as he stared at you, his fiery blue eyes quickly glazing over.

"Oh..." He muttered, you could almost detect a faint crack in his voice.

You finally said it, but you weren't satisfied with the outcome. You hoped that once you told him, the feelings you had for him would automatically disappear along with any he had for you. Unfortunately, that wasn't that case at all. You ran back to the house as you felt tears beginning to spring from your eyes, trying to away from him as quickly as possible.

"(F/N), wait!" He shouted, trying to run after you, but stopped just outside the edge of the woods as you ran up the worn steps, quickly ducking out of his sight as you sat down on the opposing side of the porch.

"Why can't (F/N) just accept that I like her?" Carl thought to himself as he stared off in frustration and ran his fingers through his hair: kicking at the ground with his shoes. "Am I really that bad to be around or am I just coming on too strong?"

He didn't know how much longer he could stand your rejection before he had a mental breakdown and just kidnapped you. Then again, would that solve anything? Probably not.

"What's going on over here?" A sarcastic male voice perked Carl's attention. Turning around, he looked to see Jimmy peeking his head out from behind the hood of a red pickup with a intrigued look plastered on his face.

Although your group had only arrived at the farm that morning, everyone had been properly introduced to the kind family who had let you onto their property.

"Hey, Jimmy." Carl sighed, shoving his hands in his pockets and staring down to the dirt as the unexpected bystander stepped out into the open."You didn't see any of that, did you?"

"All of it actually." Jimmy muttered, rubbing the nape of his neck with his palm as Carl stared at him wide-eyed. "You know that you're going to blow your chances with her if you don't back off a little, right?"

"I can't help it!" Carl exclaimed, throwing his hands in the air out of exasperation. "I don't understand why she's always trying to avoid me. Did I do something to piss her off?"

"No, I don't think so." Jimmy assured him, glancing over to the porch where you sat on the railing with your legs dangling over the edge: Carl's hat still in your hands. "God knows what she went through out there. I think anyone would be hesitant to open up to someone after being dependent on themselves for so long."