Carl x Denying Reader~How To Love Someone

Just a brief note, you and Carl are 16 in this chapter. The setting isn't entirely correct with his current age, but this would be a little strange if the two of you were only 10.

Lastly, take a deep breath before reading. Nothing too intimate, but it's a little heated. *wink wink* ;)
-------------------------
{Requested by: VioletParker }

"Carl, leave me alone." You seethed before walking down the steps of Hershel's front porch and through the grass covered lawn.

"Come on, don't run from me, (F/N)."
Carl pleaded, but you simply ignored him and kept walking away. "Please?"

"I said leave me alone."

You weren't kidding when you told him to back off. You couldn't bring yourself to get close to anyone, not even Carl. It was all just too risky.

You were alone for a few months: surviving in the thick brushes of the forest in the outskirts of Atlanta. Everything you held dear was lost to the walkers: your home, your family, your close friends. Everything.

Although to felt a deep-kindled attraction to the boy you came to know through this unforgiving disaster, you knew you couldn't bring yourself to admit your love for him. You didn't want to risk the heartache you would be put through if Carl was gone and out of your life forever. That's why you chose to shut him out: unwilling to let yourself fall for him.

"Just talk to me. Don't make me beg."

"Why won't he listen?" You thought to yourself, feeling the urge to punch something as hard as you could."What makes it so hard for him to understand that I can't be with him?"

Despite your continuous efforts, he ran after you and quickly snatched your hand before pulling you into the tree rows next to Hershel's house. The smell of grass and oak surrounded you as you went to protest him.

"Carl, I said-" You never got the chance to fully respond as his arms wrapped tightly around your torso. Your heart was beating rapidly against your throat as you looked for a way to escape his clutches. Carl's face came closer, his forehead touched yours gently with his eyes closed.

"Don't push me away, (F/N)." Carl murmured, lowering his head as his breath brushed up against your lips. "Let me show you just how much you're loved..."

A wave of emotions washed over you as he crashed his lips against yours. His mouth was fast, his lips moved hungrily and when he bit your bottom lip, you gasped, giving him barely enough time to deepen the kiss. You held out as long as you could but he looked edible in the dingy grey shirt he was wearing. Your conscience kept screaming no, but the relentless instinct quickly faded as you pushed the thoughts to the back of your mind.

In a matter of seconds, you knocked his hat to the ground and had your fingers running through his dark hair: holding back a moan as he pressed his body closer to yours. Carl forced you backwards until you felt the coarse texture of a birch tree against your back.

"I need you, (F/N)." Carl breathed, the tone of his voice sending chills down your spine. "All I'm asking for is a chance..."

He pressed his waist into yours, allowing a low, enticing moan to escape from his lips. You hated to admit it, but it was the sexiest thing you'd ever heard. He quickly recaptured your lips as you ran your hand along his chest, gripping the fabric of his collar as you further deepened the kiss.

Pulling away from your lips, Carl quickly moved down to the spot behind your ear that he knew drove you crazy. You bit your bottom lip as he left gentle kisses along your skin, only to groan as they turned into playful bites.