Our Legacy

"Well I see you three have been working hard, thank you for helping me! I've been trying too get my revenge on Wallace for not giving me the ten million dollars since I was the one who did the dirty work of getting rid of Ryan's mother Alyssa."

"No leave now or so help me I will get rid of you myself. This is Ryan's money not yours."

"Oh sweet stupid stupid ignorant child, thank you for leading me straight to the money that is mine."

"goodbye mother." July says as she is about to bang her mother's head against the book shelf. But unfortunately it was only a matter of time until her mother pulled a unexpected card.

Only moments later after July said "goodbye mother" her mother pulled out a perfectly shiny limited addition Glock Pistol, she pulled the gun up facing everyone's heads leading anyone to not follow her orders she would shoot.

"Do what I say or I shoot on the count of three your gonna give me the money and drop the charges and not tell anyone about this or I shoot everyone here. Now give me the money."

Shelia said with a intelligent voice.

As soon as Shelia said that Ryan was heading over to give Shelia the money but July stopped him asking if she could do the special honors, he agreed. July was walking over too her mother to hand the money but she did something totally unexpected and went for a quick hard headbutt right in the skull.

With Grayson still in shock not moving he quickly noticed Shelia about too pull the trigger and shoot July right in the face since Shelia knew what July was about to do. Grayson quickly ran and pushed July and got in front of her until Shelias trigger went off leaving Grayson shot in the heart unable too move until someone got there.

"GRAYSON!" Ryan shouts as he is lost for words.

"NO NO NO NO NO!" July screams as afraid of the outcome of the gun shot she rushes over too Grayson while Ryan is scared for July and his life still because Shelia still had the gun in her hand until a few moments later when James, Shelias husband knocks her out with a quick head into a book shelf leaving her unconscious.

"WHAT HAPPENED?" James yells as Ryan explains everything.

"Grayson no you can't leave me! Not now not ever! I LOVE YOU! DONT LEAVE ME PLEASE!" July says while crying uncontrollably.

"It's my time July, I love you, make sure to look under my hotel bed in my suitcase they'res a present for you, please read it and guard it with your life. I love you so much July. And for my brother Ryan, I love you man no matter what, tell my mother Whitney I love her." Grayson whispers as finally taking his last breaths.

After that Ryan has a few tears he shed then he calls the police to arrest Shelia and Wallace.

"NO NO NO NO HE CAN'T BE GONE! NO!"

"He's gone July."  Ryan says with a sad frustrated look on his face wondering why it was his brother and not him.

A few days later they had the memorial service for Grayson Andrews, unfortunately July didn't take it too well, but Ryan was her shoulder to cry on, out of anyone too lean to for support at this rough time July always counted on Ryan no matter what, whenever she would call, he would always be there to answer, any question about Grayson or what he was like for all those years they didn't see each other. July still had regrets of not spending time with Grayson after the Andrews moved, and the fight in 8th grade with Grayson and July but July had no regrets about the memories only doubts from what could have happend maybe Grayson could still be alive today. July blamed it on herself and Ryan Blamed it on himself.