That night

As July wiped up all the mascara and tears  she ran to her hotel room only to remember that Grayson was her roommate and that she had to share a room with him.

"JULY UR ALL WET! WHY ARE YOU CRYING?" Grayson asks.

"It's nothing Gray."

"You haven't called me that since we were kids."

"I know I just miss the old days."

"Me too you know the kind where we would fight over who was taller."

"Yeah I really miss that." July says as she put her hand on Graysons.

Right after she said that Grayson slowly leans in and kisses her like a soft gentle kiss that you only get once in a lifetime  like a sweet poetic kiss.

"Wait Grayson they'res something you should know..."

"I'm listening."

"I kissed Ryan."

"Oh." Grayson says with a disappointed look.

"But it was just a moment nothing else I promise you."

"I believe you."

THE NEXT MORNING

After they both had a long night of sweet gentle kisses and hugs and deep conversations.

"Good morning Sunshine you're up early" Grayson says as he is getting the room cleaned and July is opening her eyes.
"Morning Gray"
"Know what day it is?" Grayson asks.
"Oh yeah."
"ITS ONLY OUR 20th BIRTHDAY!"
"Oh right. Happy birthday Gray."
"What's wrong? Why aren't you excited?"
"We'll ever since I was 10 my sister always found a way to make my birthday about her, I know it sounds stupid and she's a kid but still my parents never did anything besides get me a cake."
"Wow Jules I'm so sorry I had no idea I guess it's just because when I was a kid I always was blinded about the parties I had."
"Well too be fair ur mom did throw some amazing parties I mean the whole neighborhood invited they're friends cousins and dogs!" July says as she gives Grayson a sweet sincere look as she realizes Grayson is the first person she has ever told or opened up about her feelings.

"Well since you haven't had many good birthdays i'm gonna give you the best one yet."

"Okay I can't wait too see what Grayson Andrews has planned"

Everyone gets ready and heads down stairs for a whole family dinner as everyone's friends left because they weren't staying the whole trip.

"Everyone I would just like too make a speech on how happy I am that my daughter is turning 20 I can't believe this and i'm so beyond happy for her!" James July's father says.

"And I'm so so happy for my son Grayson!"
Wallace Graysons dad says.
After the dads make their speeches the moms do then Shelia July's mom says she needs to talk too her.

"Yeah what's up mom?"

"Stay away from Ryan he's up too something."

"Trust me I will."

"Wait do you know something?" Shelia asks.

July would never say what Ryan was planning she's not that kind of person and if she did tell someone it sure wouldn't be her mother.

"Nope not a thing and I don't plan on knowing anything and even if I did witch I don't I would 100 percent tell you!" July says as her mother nods and walks off.

"What was that about?" Ryan asks walking over to July.

"None of you're business that's what!"

"Come on July , talk too me!"

"No stop."

"July talk too me!"

"I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!" July shouts then realizing everyone turns around and stares at her.

"What's going on here?" Shelia asks.

"Mom not now."

"DON'T YOU EVER SPEAK LIKE THAT TOO ME YOU UNGRATEFUL CHILD! THIS IS MY VACATION! HOW DARE YOU RUIN MINE AND YOUR SISTER AND FATHERS VACATION YOUNG LADY!"

"no."

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!"

"I SAID NO! IM NOT 10 ANYMORE IM 20 I CAN MOVE OUT AND GO BACK TO COLLEGE AND HAVE A LIFE NOT JUST A PERSON WHO YOU WANT ME TOO BE! SORRY IM NOTHING LIKE MY SISTER BUT I QUIT BEING YOUR DAUGHTER!"

"DONT EVER SPEAK TOO ME AGAIN!! I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU!!"

"OKAY THATS ENOUGH! All due respect Mrs.Adams, July is a grown adult she can make her own choices, and to be fair you were shouting at her first and she was just explaining herself you need too stay out of her business maybe and worry about you're own because I'm so tired of seeing you do this too July."

Ryan says in a deep tone.

"JUST LIKE HIS MOTHER I SEE!"

Shelia shouts furious from embarrassment.

"HEY DON'T YOU EVER TALK ABOUT HIS MOTHER AGAIN!"

"AND YOU TOO YOUNG LADY SEE HOW IT IS! YOU WANNA TALK ALL TOUGH BUT YOU HAVE NOT EVEN HAD YOUR FIRST KISS YET!"

After 10 minutes when everyone cools off and the parents and Lakelynn head too they're rooms Grayson finally speaks.

"I thought I was your first kiss?"

" Hey I never said that. "

"Then who was?" Grayson asks fearfully hoping the answer isn't Ryan.

"Grayson it's in the past."

"TELL ME WHO JULY!!"
Grayson screams out of rage.

"Okay Grayson you need too calm down."
Ryan says in a deep voice.

"NO MAN I THINK YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN!" Grayson yells as he knocks Ryan across the room on the bar table with no one standing near it.

"GRAYSON STOP!"

Ryan slowly and carefully punches Grayson , the boys keep fighting for five more minutes until July finally does something other than scream.

"OKAY THATS IT!" July says as she elbows both of the brothers and then they stop realizing what could happen next.

July soon notices Ryan is black and blue so she rushes towards him and tells her she will take him back too his hotel room they both start walking as Grayson realizes how much he screwed up but still disappointed that July didn't tell him that his brother Ryan was her first kiss.