The Family Breakfast

As everyone got dressed and headed downstairs in the hotel lobby for the family breakfast after what happened with the fight and everything from a few nights ago they all ate and it was the most awkward breakfast they have had yet.

"So Wallace since my mom introduced you too Whitney and everything how did you and my mom meet?" July asks suspiciously.

"We actually met right outside under that docks we were both snorkeling it was pretty funny actually!"

"Oh wow that's so cool!" July says.

"So why are you so curious anyways July?"

"Just wondering because I love hearing about my family's history, you know?"

"Mhm" Shelia says.

A hour passes and everyone is done with the family breakfast so Ryan and July head out to see if they can find the necklace under the dock.

"Look under the dock come on let's go, JUMP IN!"

They both jump in and Ryan doesn't see anything but a bottle with a letter in it tied too the bottom of the dock. As Ryan comes up he tells July how he found it and they both read the letter.

"I gave our love in letters necklace too my dearest son! He was asking questions and I didn't have answers so I gave it too him for when he finds someone special he can give it to someone special just like me. I hope you can forgive me Shelia.
- Wallace"

"But I don't have the necklace so that means GRAYSON!"

"Ryan your being ridiculous no way Grayson was responsible for you're mother's death!"

"JULY JUST THINK ABOUT IT!"

"NO I KNOW I WHAT KIND OF PERSON GRAYSON IS HE IS'NT A KILLER!!"

July screams as she runs away too pack her things from Ryan's room too her room that she shares with Grayson, and no she wasn't gonna tell Grayson anything, I mean how could she? Telling him his brother is going psycho and thinks he's responsible for his mother's death? How could she , it wasn't her place.

"Jules is everything okay?" Grayson asks in a concerned voice as he sees her in they're hotel room.

"No" July says.

"Why not?"

"Me and Ryan got into a fight."

"About?"

"Nothing important."

"Listen i'm so sorry if I scared you I was just so mad that my brother was your first kiss because you were mine, and I guess I just wanted to be yours , you know? It's like a darkness is in me from something I can't remember or control and your the only person who can help me control it but I just hate that I yelled at you."

"Listen Gray its okay I completely understand, I'm also sorry for kissing Ryan."

"Come with me July."

"Where?"

"Too the roof."

They both run up on the roof and Grayson turns on their favorite music they both loved and danced too when they were kids.

"Gray you remembered?"

"How could I forget?"

As time goes by she explains everything too Grayson about what Ryan thought.

"July I do have the necklace but I had no idea about any of that!"

"I believe you."

Grayson shows July the necklace in his pocket that he was planning on giving her.

The initials on the necklace were the ones from the letter but once you opened the necklace they had a code on it.

"SAWAKRAM"

"Wait  my moms name is Shelia Adams."

"And my fathers name is Wallace Andrews."

"ITS SO CLEAR NOW!" July yells in her accomplished voice.

"SAWA IS SHELIA ADAMS AND WALLACE ANDREWS AND SAWAKRAM IS SHELIA ADAMS WALLACE ANDREWS KILLED RYAN ANDREWS MOTHER!"

"OH MY GOSH"

The two make sure what they knew was true then they see the back of the necklace and it is a map of where the 10 million dollars is.

"We have to go there! This must be why they came too Tallahassee! Let's get Ryan and explain and help him get his money and give his mother justice!"

They both agree as July and Grayson say at the same exact time.

"I LOVE YOU!" At the exact time it starts pouring down rain from every inch and they both dance then run down to Ryan's hotel room too tell him everything.