ONE SHOT

YNs POV

"Lets do this" I said to myself and went into the boys locker room.

You must be thinking what I am doing here right? Well my best friend, Lea, is suppose to confess to her crush but being the scaredy cat she is she didn't know how to confront him so she wrote a letter which eventually I have to deliver. I wouldn't have done it in the first place but she is more than just a friend to me. So here I am trying to sneak in the boys locker room as I wait for everyone to leave.

As soon as I see boys leaving I just enter the room. Not gonna lie this makes me feel like I'm in some kind off suspense thriller movie. 104, 104, 104, I keep saying to myself as I look for his locker with the help of a torch. As I find it I hold torch in my mouth and take the letter out of my bag. Once I am done I smile proudly at myself and turn around to leave. But as I turn around I feel my legs go jelly. The freaking Jeon Jungkook was standing in front of me. I just wish to dig a hole and crawl into it. Why God why?.

"What are you doing here?" He asked me. Come on yn think of something brilliant. "I lost my way." Wow I have never been this disappointed by my braincells. Why are they fucking it up now? "Come yn atleast give a sensible excuse for your little sneak up." He says cockily. "Well I don't need to tell you why I was here it's not like i owe you and explanation." I said and started walking towards the door. "Okay then I'll tell everyone about ur little crush and your letter." He saw everything. Fuck. I thought. "Wait a minute what do you mean be my crush?" I asked. "Don't try to be so innocent i saw you putting a letter into jimins locker. Just admit it you have a crush on him." He said. "Oh u got everything wrong I don't have a crush on him my friend does. I am just messanger." I confessed. "Why should I believe you?"    "Don't believe me if u don't want to you will get to know it eventually." I said and smirked to myself. "Don't try to look all innocent YNie." he said and flicked my head. YNie?? Who does he think he is? I thought.

"Whatever dude I'm out of here think what u want to." I said being irritated and turned around to leave the place. I halt at my place as I hear someone closing the door from where I came in. "The watch man must have locked the door." Oh shit no plz no this can't be happening now fuck. "We got locked in here."Jungkook said while standing behind me. "No shit Sherlock I can see that now how do we get out of here? There must be a different way out of here right?" I ask. "No there is not." he said with a straight face and sat down against the door. "So I am stuck here with you until someone comes and gets us out? Just great." I say in annoyance. "Don't flatter yourself I don't want to stay here either." He says and takes out his phone to call someone. "Hello jimin? Dude I am stuck in our locker room can u come and get me out?" Why the fuck is he calling him out of all the people. "Can't you come any sooner?" He ask. "Okay then I'll be waiting here." He says and takes his phone off his ears. "Why would u call him out of all the people?" I ask him.

"First he is my best friend and second he is the head CR so he has the keys to the locker room so we can get out without getting caught." He said in a calm tone. Well why won't he be calm his bestfriend is coming for his rescue. Let me see what my bestfriend is doing I called her and that bitch declined my fucking call. Wow just wow. "What are you statue of Liberty?" Come sit here anyways jimin would take some time as he needs to do something important. He said and I did. Silence, no one spoke and it was kinda getting awkward so I asked. "Why didn't u leave with your friends?" He looked at me. "Who said I didn't leave?I did but I came back becoz I left my wallet here." I made an 'O' with my mouth and nodded yes. Silence, it was getting awkward. I was playing with my phone until he broke the silence. "Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked. "Do I have a what?" Confused I asked. "I said do you have a boyfriend?" He repeated. "No I don't." I said and looked away. "That's good to hear." he said smiling to himself.

"What did you say?" Well I heard it clear in the first time, but still I wanted to confirm it. "Go out with me." He said with an innocent smile on his face. "Are you okay? Do you feel sick? Are you out of ur mind or you suffering short term memory loss? Huh?" I asked. "I am in my senses and hence I am asking you to go out with me." He said looking in my eyes. "Why all of a sudden?" I asked still trying to process the situation. "It's never all of a sudden. I liked u for quite a while now but wasn't sure of what I was feeling. But today when I saw you sneaking that letter in jimin's locker I felt something Jealousy. I am sure that I like you so go out with me. He said with an ease. "Huh and why would I go out with someone like you?" I tried my beat to hide my flustered state. "Someone like me huh? What do u mean by that?" He asked tilting his head. "You are hella popular like each and every girl drools over you-"   "so does that mean you too?" He cut me off. "Except me Jeon and even if I do I don't wanna get bashed by your fan clubs." I said with a sigh.

"I won't let anyone harm u yn trust me." He said with sincerity lacing with the words. "I don't trust people that easily and if its about my heart then no fucking chance." I said crossing my hands over my chest. "Fine then give me a month to win over your trust." He said. "No chance."    "If I fail I'll do whatever I want me to. Come yn plz?." He said. "Ok fine I will give you a month." I could see his face changing emotions he seemed really happy. He smiled so wide that his eyes disappeared. Now I know why these girls drool over him. He is cute. "I won't let u regret it." He said and the door opened revealing a confused jimin and best friend Lea. "WTF!"  Jimin and I said at the same time. "Lea what the hell are you doing with him?" I asked. "He asked me out when I was waiting for you to come back and I kinda forgot bout you I am sorry." She said looking down. I sighed in defeat I can never get angry on her. On the other hand jimin was confused bout you and Jungkook being together. "What are u doing here?" He asked Jungkook.

"I forgot my wallet." He replied. "Oh bdw me and Lea are dating jimin says holding her hand." And damn boy the way she blushed. "You better take care of her or imma kick u in the no-no place." I said to jimin and he nodded. "So I'll see you later I have a date." He looked at her and kissed her hand. My heart bursted in UwU's. "We can be just like them uk." Jungkook whispered me as I was looking at the new couple leaving my sight. "Yeah sure." I rolled my eyes. "Why won't we?" He asked. "You really going to ask me out in a boys locker room wow so romantic." Sarcasm in my words. "Be ready at 8 we have a date too." He said kissed my cheeks, winked at me and ran off. I hope I don't regret.

"So did you regret it?" My 5 years old daughter asked me. "Nope never once he made me rethink my decision." I said smiling at her. "Come on let's go to sleep." I say and turn off the lights. "Is she asleep?" Taehyung, my husband, says while standing at the door frame. I nodded as yes. We headed back to our shared bedroom. "So what were yall talking bout?" He asked. "My first love." I say. "Oh so did you tell her?"    "Yes I did."    "Do you still love him?" He asked. "Yes I do and I will always but just not enough to go back to him. Whatever we had was precious to me and I am gonna cherish it. We were never meant to be in the first place. Right person at the wrong time." I chuckle.

"He had huge dreams and I never wanted him to stop chasing them because of me. I wanted a normal life while on the other side he wanted to be on the top of the world and he did achieve it.  It did hurt me and I thought I could never love again but then you came and taught me how to love again. Thank you tae I love you." He looked at me with the warmest smile and kissed me "I love you too yn."