"I didn't ask priyanka. It's gauri and priyanka plan "

She take my phone and dial her number and saved it and also call to herself.  She give my phone back.

Then gauri called us from outside.

" Message me when you reach home "
She asked softly. And automatically smile form on my face. I listen this thing after years.

" Come every one is waiting"

We came out side. She go to her family after giving me smile.
I go towards Om and Ishaan. Seeing me he jump on me.

We all go to main door. I  touch uncle and aunty feet to which they ask me to not touch their feet as i am family now. Rudra give me a brotherly hug. They all settle in the  car.  Anika is meeting to mom and dad. She also settle as Ishaan is not ready to leave her.They wave goodbye. We stand their until their car go out of our site.

After assuring Ishaan that his badi maa will meet her soon. He become close to her in one day only.
I come in room and change my clothes. After packing all things i came downstairs.

" Mom i am leaving"

" Shivaay cancel your meeting see yourself "

" Mom it's not possible and you all are coming tomorrow only "

" No one can win from you "

" Shivaay come i will drop you "

"No om i will go you all are tried and if Ishaan don't find any one of us. He will start crying. "

"He is sleeping shivaay"

" That's better. And talk to gauri she is very angry with you."

"I know and because of you only i have to sleep on couch for a week."

" Because of me "

" I didn't help you to meet bhabhi that's by. As you always helped us "

To which i chuckle. They are totally mad.

"Okk  that's not my mistake anyway. I am getting late "

After bidding i reach airport and board my flight.

After seeing the important messages i kept my phone. My eyes got the sight of ring in my finger.

How everything change in minutes.
Like i never imagine i will get engaged in Delhi. Two days ago when i came Delhi i was single. And now i am engaged.

At the first place i am not ready to come Delhi. Because where ever i go in functions everyone has one question why are you not getting married or when will you get married. And other want me to marry their daughter.The rich spoil bart who just want luxuries.

Flashback

After the very hectic day i come back home. Everyone is sitting in living room and Ishaan is doing something in corner. I kept my coat on sofa i  stand behind him. He didn't notice me.

" Ishaan"

He look towards me sheepishly smiling. All white teeth are brown. Finger and mouth are having melt chocolate. On  tshirt also chocolate is
Spread.