Ch 2 | Bet

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

| ᴊɪᴀ |

After explaining Joy about everything that happened between us.. she calmed me down.. though I know she wanted to shout at me for accepting him at first place.. Joy adviced me to officially break up with him and that's what I thought to do too.. but.. I wasn't sure..

I was just walking out of the university for taxi as I didn't brought my car today.. I saw Chan Yun with a girl walking with each other with intertwined hands.. And the smile on his face was making me punch him on his mouth and break his all the teeth.. "Chan Yun" I shouted.. both of them turned back.. the smile on his face faded..

The girl just looked at me and than at him waiting for him to say something.. I walked to him.. "You were supposed to pick me up today.." I said crossing my arms at my chest.... "Oh!" thats all he spoke.. "Mind apologizing?" I asked raising my one brow.. he was blank.. not having any special expression on him..

"Baby! Who is she?" the girl asked making my eyes widen in annoyance.. Baby? I looked at him.. "She is.. a friend.." he said making me chuckle sarcastically.. "Friend? Really? Who is she anyways?" I asked looking the girl head to toe! He formed a smirk on his face.. "My girlfriend.." he said.. I was shocked.. he haven't even properly broke up with me.. and he is having another girl with him..

"Girlfriend? Than.. what am I? Does she knows we are dating?" I said.. Tears started forming in my eyes.. "What the fuck are you talking about? How are we dating?" he said and a slight smirk is still visible on his face.. "Oh! is she the gold digger you were talking about Baby?" the girl asked him.. G-gold d!gger? How am I gold digger when he acted like one? I didn't wanted to cry but tears started dropping down my eyes.. "Baby.. can you wait for me outside?" he told her.. she nodded and they kissed in front of my eyes..

Once she was gone Chan Yun looked at me.. "So lets break up.. that's all I wanted to say.." he said.. "From how many days you are dating her?" I asked looking down.. "Days?" he chuckled "It's months baby.." he said making me look at him.. "So.. you were cheating on me all this time?" He smirked wider.. "HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME? And what.. gold digger? Wasn't it you using my money"

he crossed his arms at his chest.. "Well.. I told her that you always keeps on trying to make me yours.. that's the only excuse I could have used.. And about cheating.." he came close.. "I bet with my friends that I can make you, the most attractive girl in the college fall for me and sleep with me.. And guess what.. I won the bet.." he said..

B-bet? "Obviously bet is over so.. our fake relationship is also over.." I wasn't able to speak anything.. He pulled me close by my waist.. he caressed my cheeks with his thumbs... "Well.. I have to say.. You are the best girl I have slept with.. you have perfect body and face as well.. I liked you in bed too.. I would love to have sex with you again.. How about we become sex parteners? I'll pay you" he started leaning down to kiss.. I pushed him with all my strength before his lips touches mine.. "YOU ASSHOLE.. I'M BREAKING UP WITH YOU.." with that I rushed outside with the tears in my eyes..