Author's Message

The past weeks have been very hard and painful and it still is, reason why I stopped updating so suddenly when I already said I had up to chapter ten ready to be published. Challenges I am facing right now are the hardest by far and its testing my faith so much. It's not about me but another members of the family, that's why it hurts even more. I am so desperate that I am willing to give up anything I have for healing, saving. Up to this day, I still wake up every day fearing for the worst but at the same time I woke up everyday holding on to my faith and finding ways and reasons to strengthen it. And I could see I'm making progress, with God's help.

Last week I met up with my friend and told her what I am going through and said I might as well give up writing and other stuffs I love to do if that means I'd be more worthy of answered prayers but then she told me I don't have to, that God understands me and that He is not asking me to stop doing things I love to do since it's not something bad nor something that hurts anyone, myself, or my relationship with Him. That I am a human and it's okay for me to live as one. God would still hear my prayers.

So I started convincing myself that it's okay to do stuffs I loved to do and it won't hinder my worth of answered prayers from God. I told myself its okay to get back to writing, journaling and etc. and I'm just taking my time. I'm also busy with personal stuffs like being better as a person, a daughter to my parents, to God and a follower of Him.

Lastly, I don't want to say this (because it somehow make me feel I am being less confident with my relationship with Him and God might not like it) but just in case an extra prayer do help, please include in your prayers that my prayers will be answered.

The Lord God is good and I believe he will send his healing, his miracle upon us. God bless everyone, don't forget that God loves us.