He said while taking off his tie and shirt.

"Keep new clothes ready till I take a shower again. God what a bad day! Didn't even got a breakfast and now this!!"

He said and stomped towards the washroom, angrily.

Y/n sighed in relief but flinched when taehyung suddenly came from behind her and said "I don't like that guy! Not even a bit!"

Y/n rolled her eyes and said.

"Listen now leave! Fast please just leave!!"

Taehyung grinned at her not moving a bit and she slapped her hand on her forehead. 

"Okay what do you want!?"

"Pack your things. You are coming with me. Listen y/n this is the right time!! You have got a chance come on grab it!!!"

He said trying to convince her.

"This is so stupid. No!"

She said while freaking out a little.

"This is stupid? Yes!! Do it!! Come on y/n hurry up pack your things!!"

He said and started to drag her upstairs.

"V listen to me-"

"I won't listen to you not even a bit today. You are coming with me right now and that's final-"

He stopped talking as he saw the little girls from earlier climbing down the stairs. 

Both of them had big suitcases in their hands.

"Uncle! We packed everything needed!!"

The younger one exclaimed.

"What-" y/n was left speechless.

Taehyung hurriedly took the
Suitcase from their hands and said "Seriously y/n your kids are muah! So smart!! Come on chams go in the kitchen and jump out of that big window okay? There's a car go and sit inside. Shhh quietly."

He explained and they nodded after running to the kitchen.

Taehyung followed them but y/n held his hand.

Taehyung tried to protest as he thought she would say it's impossible or something like that but instead she took one of the suitcase from his hand and said.

"Do it fast. If we got caught I will kill you!"

Taehyung smiled at her and both of them ran to the kitchen.

He first threw one of the suitcase out, jumped out and took another suitcase from y/n.

He just placed the suitcases inside the car when y/n said "wait I forgot something!!"

She said and ran inside.

Taehyung followed her and saw her going upstairs.

Soon she came back with an old looking suitcase.

He took it from her hand and they were about to run to the kitchen when they heard her husband shout.

"Y/n!! Bring me the towel!!"

Taehyung held her hand and tried to lead her to the  kitchen but she didn't moved.

Instead, she jerked his hand away and ran towards the washroom.

"Y/n!! Where the fuck are you dead at!? BRING ME THE TOWEL!!"

She glanced at taehyung signalling her to run away.

But she didn't even moved.