19- Normal

C H A P T E R
[XIX]

DIANA'S P.O.V

Everything had finally gotten back to normal. I was back in school with Eric and was trying to live my last "human year" as Eric calles it, to the fullest before me and Eric start the process of me being claimed.

Karina and I have gotten closer and well Louis is still closed up but we are on good terms.

"Hello beautiful," Eric greets me wrapping his arms around my waist. I tilt my head back at him and smile which he does back. I close my locker and turn around so that I was fully in his embrace.

"Hello handsome. Guess what?" I chimed.

"What?"

"I know that Karina wants to make more human friends and Louis needs help opening up so I'm gonna introduce them to my friend Darcy," I remarked. He chuckles softly and beams down at me.

"Are you sure you want to torture your friend with my way too energetic sister and gloomy brother," he smirked down at me. I roll my eyes and push him away playfully.

"I'm not torturing her."

"Right," he replies. I stick my tongue out at him and he cracks a smile.

"Come on tell your brother and sister to meet me at the front of the school," I nudge Eric by the shoulder.

"Fine," he drawls out.

Karina was happy as ever to meet my friend and Louis looked rather bored.

"Oh please Louis you haven't even met her yet," I exclaimed.

"I don't care the way you described her seems like another Karina to me," he sighs.

"Hey that's rude," Karina shouts.

"Oh look here she comes," I whispered. Darcy walks right on over to us and gives me a big smile.

"Hey Diana," Darcy greets.

"Hey Darcy it's so nice to see you again. Sorry that I left so unexpectedly I had a last minute trip my parents took me too," I explained.

"No worries," she shrugs.

"Anyways I want you to meet my friends. Darcy this is Karina and Louis. Louis and Karina this is Darcy," I introduce the three of them.

"Hi Darcy it's so nice to meet you," Karina says happily.

"So nice to meet you too," Darcy says.

I look over at Louis to see that he was staring at Darcy with wide eyes. He regains his composure and gives Darcy AN ACTUAL GENUINE SMILE.

"Hello Darcy p-pleased to meet you," he stammered. I look over at Darcy and noticed that her cheeks had gone red. Is she blushing?!

"Pleased to me you too," she replies back.

"Anyways Darcy tomorrow we can all meet up again so that we can let you guys get to know each other," I butt in.

"Yea ok. I'll see you tomorrow," she agrees. We all bid her good bye and she left.

"Louis what was that all about you actually smiled at her!" Karina marveled.

"It was Ana. She looks exactly like Ana she has her soul too. Ana was reincarnated into a new life with a new name," Louis quietly said.

"You mean Darcy is Ana but she can't remember who you are?" I question.

"Yea Ana was given another chance at life," he breaks out a smile. Karinas eyes widened and so does mine.

"I can't believe it. This means you get another shot at loving her," I cheered.

Finally Louis can be happy.

LOUIS P.O.V

Darcy

She looked exactly like Ana.

It's quite scary how similar they are. I can't get over how when I looked at the girl I felt a pull towards her. Perhaps she could be my mate, but I don't really know how to explain the feelings I have right now.

I feel a bit more alive and present to the world.

She was very beautiful. She had light blond hair and the same light blue eyes she used to have. Nothing had change.

It's amazing how Ana was reincarnated and given another chance at life it rarely happens. And I'm truly grateful that I can have a second life with her.

Only if she wants to take part in my whole gloomy world as well or even share the same feelings with me.

Guys we are getting near the end

Guys we are getting near the end. I'm so sad that I will be ending the book soon:(
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!
-Simone<3

(Sorry for any grammar mistakes)