8- Midnight Dreams

C H A P T E R
[VIII]

ERICS P.O.V

A smile broke on my lips feeling Diana brush my hair repeatedly. Her delicate hands felt so soothing and I felt like closing my eyes again.
Sadly not so soon after Diana abruptly stopped and looked as if she saw a ghost.

"Oh my gosh how long have you been awake?!," Diana asks pulling away from me which makes me slightly frown but I quickly replace it with a smirk.

"Just now," I lied pulling her back to me and laying my chin on top of her head. She immediately stiffens and I inhale her intoxicating scent.

"I love it when you brush my hair," I mumbled in her hair.

Diana groans and covers her face with her hands "Give me a break Eric I'm probably almost as red as a tomato by now".

I smile and in a blink of an eye, I have her sitting on my lap while I lay down.

She gasps and tries to get off of me but I grip her hips and pull her back down.

"Eric, what are you doing?" Diana mumbles still covering her face. I chuckle and smile at her innocently.

"I'm just getting comfortable," I shrug.

She peaks out from her hands and she looks a bit red.

Cute

"Have I ever told you that you're beautiful?" I asked curiously. I know that I have called her beautiful just not directly to her.

"N-no," she shakes her head.

"Well you are very beautiful," I say matter factly.

She looks down and starts fidgeting with the end of her hair. I sit up but still have her seated on my lap.

"How do you feel?" I asked concerned.

"I feel much better. Nothing a nap couldn't help," she smiles down at me and her eyes shine having that spark I saw when I first met her.

"It's Saturday and it seems like I don't have plans and you don't have plans so we should go out," I said casually as if no big deal when really I wanted to beg her to go out with me.

"As in you and I alone out t-together?" she stutters the last word out.

"Well of course," I said rolling my eyes playfully at her. I sit up and held her close to me making sure to have a firm grip on her waist.

"You go change and I'll be right back," She nods in response and I loosen my grip on her so that she can get up. She slowly gets off of me and walks into her closet grabbing some clothes then goes into her bathroom locking the door. I run out of her house in lightning speed and in a second I'm at my house digging through my drawers for a clean pair of jeans and a shirt.

I quickly put them on and head into my bathroom brushing my teeth and cleaning my face. Once I was finished I ran out of the house and back to Diana's house. I laid flatly on her bed and waited for her to come out of the restroom.

After about 15 minutes of waiting she finally comes out. And I sucked in a breath when I see that her beautiful skin is slightly exposed.

 And I sucked in a breath when I see that her beautiful skin is slightly exposed