15-Taken

C H A P T E R
[XV]

DIANA'S P.O.V

The color on Louis's face drained, as he stared at the man in the house. Is this the guy that has been chasing after us?

Louis suddenly grabs my wrist and pulls me back so that now I'm behind him.

"Look Liam what do you want?" Louis asks gritting his teeth.

"I only want the beautiful young lady," the man replies. A cold shiver runs down my spine from his words.

This guy is psycho.

"No she has a mate," Louis says a bit calmer.

"But seems to me she hasn't been claimed," he tilts his head flashing me a smile which immediately made me uncomfortable.

"Doesn't matter you're not getting her."

"Oh indeed I am," he steps forward and starts walking up closer to us. Louis turns around and picks me up fast and starts running. The man follows us and suddenly a bunch of men with golden armor start chasing us as well.

Oh god.

"Fuck," Louis muttered. I hanged onto him for dear life hoping he wouldn't drop me. The man Liam was hot on our tail and I couldn't be more nervous that he was gonna end up getting us. I kept on looking back behind us until Louis and I both were shot with a wave of force. I was thrown up against a tree and so was Louis in the opposite direction. I fell to the ground with a thump and my head was pounding.

I completely blacked out after that.

LIAM'S P.O.V

Wow

Up-close the girl Diana is much more beautiful then in the picture.

She looks like a pure Angel in all honesty...

"Men take the boy Liam, I will handle the girl," I order the Vampire Knights. They all nod and I turn back over to Diana.

She layed flat on the ground her hair partially covering her face. Her shirt had risen up a little bit which made a frown form on my face. I bend down to her level and pull it down not wanting any of the Knights witnessing body parts being exposed.

I brushed back her hair and picked her up bridal style. She was oddly rather light.

"Ok let's start heading West," I demand.

I layed the girl on my bed and tucked her under the covers. I kneeled down next to her and brought my lips close to her ear.

"Soon you will be mine my love," I whisper smirking to myself. I place a gentle kiss on the side of her neck and was met with a strong scent of sweet blood.

No wonder Eric had such interest in her.

I got up and walked out of the room making sure to lock the door.

"Sir what do you want us to do with Louis?" One of the Guards ask.

"Bring him to one of the cells. Make sure to cuff him with chains," I replied with a bored tone. He nods and walks away down to the cellars hallway.

I need to get things prepared for Eric's arrival...

DIANA'S P.O.V

I woke up with a terrible headache and my head pounding. Groaning I slowly sit up and take in my surroundings. The room barley had and light so it was hard to see.

The sheets were pearly white and the only thing I can make out was a huge door. I got up from the bed and slowly made my way over to the door. I turned the knob and tried opening it but it wouldn't budge.

Great this is probably my only way out and it's locked.

I turned around and started walking back over to the bed when suddenly the door knob started turning. The door opened and the man Liam who was chasing us walked right in.

I gulp scared that he would hurt me.

"Your heart is beating fast Diana. Are you perhaps...scared?" Liam asks in a mocking tone that makes me get slightly irritated. I narrow my eyes at him and try to put a brave face on.

"No," I lie.

He steps right in front of me with a mischievous glint in his eyes. He bends his head down to my neck and now I was able to feel his hot breath on me.

"Your heart is saying other wise," he chuckles. He lifts his head back up and looks down at me. I look back up at him and give him a glare.

"Don't be mad for long. We will become mates soon," Liam smiles smugly.

I feel a pang in my heart missing Eric.

"I will never become your mate," I grit out.

His eyes immediately darken and his face shows pure furry.

Not a good choice of words

He grabs my waist and pulls me into him and softly grips my chin so that I'm looking straight at him.

"Yes you will," he says angrily.

I'm at Las Vegas y'all and it's hot af here

I'm at Las Vegas y'all and it's hot af here. Anyways Vote and comment. Sorry for any grammar mistakes lol.
-Simone<3