"You're our kookie's soulmate? You're pretty." One of them smirked towards me and i blushed. "Jimin hyung!" Jungkook shouted at him and he backed away.

"Can we meet later?" He asked and I nodded. "Yeah. I get off in twenty minutes." He nodded and sat back down and I took their orders.

(After your shift)

I walked out of the cafe and saw Jungkook leaning against the wall. I walk up to him and wave abit. "Hey, where's the others?"

He jumped abit in shock and calmed down. "They had something to do so they left..they promised to get to know you better." He says and I nod understanding.

"Let's go?" He says unsure and I nod. "Yeah let's go. Where are we going?" I ask curiously.

"Somewhere."

"You're not gonna kill me are you?"

I say jokingly and he chuckled. "No. I'm not. But...I already killed you with my looks, right?" He winked and my cheeks went red.

Damn it! It's true. He's really handsome and looks fit!

I fake cough and look away. "I don't know what you're talking about."

He smirked. "Sure you don't." Omfg! That smirk was so damn sexy! Please kill me now!!

We arrived at a park and we sat down on a bench. "So (Y/n), how old are you?"

"I'm 21. I turned twenty one about 2 weeks ago. How about you?" I ask wanting to know how old this gorgeous man is sitting next to me.

"I'm 23."

"Two years older than me..."

"That's right. So call me Oppa." He smirked. I cringed and shook my head. "Hell no. It sounds so weird."

"Yeah you're right. I'm not your Oppa." I laughed at the face he made.

"Oppa~" he glared at me making me laugh even harder. "Stop it (Y/n)."

"Hahaha! Never!"

Jungkook rolled his eyes. His eyes saw an ice creme truck near by and decided to get some ice creme.

"Hey, want some ice creme?"

I nod. "Yes! I want chocolate flavoured!" He nodded and headed to the ice creme truck.

I wait patienly for Jungkook to return when suddenly somebody sat down next to me.

"Hey babe~ What are you doing here?" The man asked with lust filled eyes. I started feeling uncomfortable. "Nothing. Now go away." I glared at him. "Aww. Don't look at me like that. Have a soulmate?"

"Yes. Now flippen go away." I hiss and look around hoping that Jungkook would come soon. The man came closer to me and i shifted away from him.

"Leave him. I can treat you better babe~" he winked. I cringed hard on the inside. "No! I won't leave him! Go away!"

Suddenly he grabbed my wrist and pulled my closer. "Listen here babe, i want you for myself. Leave that douche bag for me. He doesn't deserve you!" He hisses out and I struggle against him.

"And who the fuck said that you deserve me?!" I spat at him and whimpered in pain when his grip on my hands tightened. That was definatly going to leave a mark.

"Hey (Y/n) I'm back with our- HEY! GET OFF HER MAN!!" Jungkook shouted and punched the man in his face. He let go of me and i ran to Jungkook, hugging him tightly.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around me and held me tightly. I grip his shirt and sob. "Shhh. It's okay. I'm here now. I'm so sorry baby..." he calms me down and kissed the top of my head.

The man groaned and glared at Jungkook. "What the fuck man?! How dare you punch me!"

Jungkook glared even more at the man. "And who the fuck told you to touch my soulmate?! You deserved it! Get the heck out of here before I make you regret it!" Jungkook yelled and the man nodded in fear.

"Y-yes! I'm so sorry!" With that, the man was gone.

Jungkook gently let go of me and wiped my tears away. "I'm so sorry baby. Our little date got ruined.." he apologised and i shake my head. "No..don't apologise. It's not your fault. It's that guys fault. Also...thank you for saving me." I hugged him and he hugged me back.

"You're welcome baby."

•┈•◈◉◉◈•┈•

Cuteeee! I feel like kidnapping jungkook cause he's too cute!❤ Who should I do next?