We were done with all the arrangements. I managed to hide my insecurities the whole day. I was feeling scared.. I would have bet on my plan if it was my team.. but with them, I am not that sure. Upon reaching my appartment.. I took a cold shower to relax myself. I exchanged a few texts with Luke and then laid down on the bed.

What if I fail tomorrow..?  What will P'Arthit think of me..? How will Ma and Fang take it.? Will P'Prae be upset.? What will others think.? Thoughts kept running in my head. I closed my eyes and tried sleeping with all those stupid thooughts in my head. P'Arthit.. I miss you.. I miss you a lot.

Arthit's POV

I have been observing Kong everyday and night through the camera.. I would even fall asleep while watching him sleep. I made my parents and Kong's mother.. Fang and Prae meet. I haven't told them about our relationship.. they just know my feelings for Kong.

We spent a lot of time together.. My mother and Kong's mother became very close. One day I saw Fang crying as she was missing Kong. So I showed her the camera recordings.. Every now and then I show Fang and Kong's mother the video. They would feel happy seeing that he was doing quite good.

Today we got a code blue from Kong... I have a feeling that it is about the attack he is planning to do on the Lion's Gang. I don't exactly know what or how is he planning.. but one thing I observed is him exchanging texts through out the day and going out most of the days for dinner.. I felt some uneasy feeling as it was not me he was spending time with but rather some criminal and is in constant danger. 

It was around 12 in the night and we were all still in our office. Even Prae was here.. we were gonna make a call to Kong now. 

"Kong.." Prae said as his call was answered.
"P'Prae..!" He was surely surprised.. 
"Tell me your are doing good." Prae said. I could feel some tears in her eyes.
"I am fine P.. completely fine.. I bet I am also becoming more fat. How are Mae and Fang.?" He asked. We chuckled when he said he was becoming fat. 

"They are fine Kong.. they miss you.. just complete the mission and come back soon." Prae said.
"Wait.. Kong... how in hell are you becoming fat.?" Em asked.
"Mm.. that.. you all know that I am trapping the Lion's gang right.?" He asked.
"Yes." We said
"So.. on the very first day.. One person from their gang caught me in his eyes.. so I am trying to use that.. and as I result I ended up having dinner with him almost every other day in the last week." He said

So.. it is that person with whom Kong is exchanging texts and going out with.. I know it sounds very wrong.. but I declare I am jealous of that who ever that person is. 

"How far have you gotten into trapping them.?" I asked him. Not because I want him to close them but in order to push that person away. 
"Tomorrow we are going to take that person down. .the leader.. and the other goons.. Decha would let them be under him if they are not too loyal to their leader." Kong said and explain their plan.
It was very fast.. he only took one week to plan it out.. I hope it won't be any mistake.

"Kong.. from what you told.. the plan sounds perfect.. but don't make a mistake in hurry.. " I warned him.
"Khab P'Oon. I will be careful." He said.
P'Oon.. they way he called me raised my heart beat.. I opened the phone to look at his video
"Should I arrange any team around.?" Prae asked.
"No need P.. It would create a doubt.. if.. if at all.. I.. I fail.. you won't be able to catch him.. more than me.. it is important to catch him.. and that step would close your option." He said.. In between he shuttered but managed to tell us.. but I have already seen tears in his eyes through the video. Everyone of us saw that. 

"Kong.. you won't fail.. you are strong and talented Kong.. you will make it.. you will come back to us safely my little Moon." I said with utmost affection.
"We too miss you Kong.. let us go hang out after the case ends.." Em said.
"We will have barbeque.. and play games.." Tutah said.
"And this time.. I bet I will have more drinks then you.. see I will increase my capacity before you come.." Bright said which finally made him smile.

"Khab P.. We will see who can take more alcohol after I return.. " He said. It was time for us to cut the call. 
"Take care little Moon." I said.
"Khab P.. you too.. and all of you.. P'Prae.. please take care of Fang... and Mae." He said and then cut the call. 

We kept watching the recording.. He wiped away his tears and then washed his face. He looked at himself in the mirror. We could see his reflection and we can say that he is very determined and confident. After a while we went back our home. Each and everyone of us were praying for him to be successful tomorrow.

Luke..? Will Kong be able to deal with him..?

Where will the mission Lion Gang lead too..?

Please vote and comment your views <3

Stay safe and stay happy :)

~Jaan