"Get Todd with you.. I don't mind.. and please Sing don't say 'No'.. I will make the arrangements. Bye bye.. Good Night.." He said and started leaving even before I could react. As I entered the apartment.. I texted Todd about the details and asked him to gather everyone tomorrow. After that I took a shower and hit the bed but sleep was far from my reach. I felt like cheating.. I kept scolding myself that it is not cheating.. you are doing your work.. and slept somewhere in between.

Next day morning.. the first thing I did was to send a blue code and then returned to the appartment to get ready. Todd texted me saying that they would be gathered in another 45minutes and also mentioned that Decha would also be there. I wore simple white t-shirt and a blue two shaded pant with matching shoes along with a simple necklace.

 I wore simple white t-shirt and a blue two shaded pant with matching shoes along with a simple necklace

By the time I reached.. they were done with their practice and were waiting for me in the meeting room.
"Am I late.?" I asked as I entered.
"Na.. right in time.." Todd said. I greeted Decha and sat down between Kiet and Decha. Todd was to the other side of Decha.

"So.. Singto.. what is the plan.?" Decha asked me.
"Yesterday I had dinner with Luke.. and over dinner he told me that they were closing an important deal tomorrow at **** bar. After that they will have a small party I guess.. he even invited me." I said.
"And how will you get inside.? I am pretty sure the leader would not allow anyone." Chaisaid asked.
"He is going to make arrangements to make me enter as a worker over there along with Todd.. I managed to convince him about that saying that I would be alone if he would be working. So he said he will make arragements by afternoon and let me know about that." I replied.

"So what are you planning to do.?" Decha asked me. 
"To kill the person tomorrow itself." I said. 
"How.?" Everyone asked.

"Klahan.. you will keep an eye on them through the cameras. Even the guards would relax with time. .I want you to alert me and Todd at that time. We will be the ones to take down the leader first. Everyone who would try to attack us should be dead but those who contemplate should be held back. Chaisai, Chet you will be taking long shots.. and Kovit, Aat, Kiet.. we will make arrangements to get you in. We can search for three waiters whom you can replace. Klahan.. you will be nearby and keep updating things based on what you watch on camera." I said in a monotone.

"That's great.. go there and arrange the things.. observe around and fix your positions before night. " Decha said after hearing my plan. We first arranged the weapons we would be carrying. Post lunch we walked towards the bar. Chet and Chasai managed to select the spot from where they can take clean shots. We made sure that it was safe to select those spots.

After that Kiet flirted with one person who works in the bar and managed to get the list of waiters who would be in charge tomorrow night. Klahan gave us the photos of those people. I and Todd waited aside while the rest went and warned and scared three waiters so that they can take their place tomorrow. After around 45minutes.. they have successfully managed it.