After sometimes, the four had breakfast together and Saint rushed to the room to get his bag. He had already packed all his stuff when Perth told him about returning home. Mean and Plan too were going to accompany them to Perth's Mansion. They had planned a small celebration.

Perth placed the bag of luggage into the car while Saint occupied the passenger seat. Perth got into the car and drove off. Just when they were about to reach the mansion Perth stopped the car.

He turned to back seat and pulled out blindfold. Saint looked at him in confusion. Perth then turned around to look at Saint. "Let me tie this on your eyes. It's going to be surprise!" Saint turned around allowing Perth to tie the blindfold.

After Perth was done, he drove back towards the mansion. After parking the car, he got out and hurried to the passenger side. He opened the door and helped Saint out of the car. He then lead him to the main door.

"Ready?" Perth asked as he untied the blindfold. As soon as Saint's sight was free of obstacles, the main door opened revealing a spectacular view. Saint was left dumbstruck looking at the changes.

"Did you like it?" Perth asked hesitantly as he couldn't make out Saint's expression. Saint looked at him and hugged him tightly, "I loved it." Saint squealed.

Perth then held Saint's hand as they both walked inside. The hall was decorated with different articles and added a lively look to it. There was a sunken sitting arrangement made in the middle. The hall reflected various shades of cream color. There was chandelier hanging in the middle adding more to the beauty of the place. There was a small fountain decoration near the staircase which was illuminated with lights.

 There was a small fountain decoration near the staircase which was illuminated with lights

The view of hall with chandelier 

The image is used for reference purpose and belongs to the rightful owner

Sunken sitting arrangement

The image is used for reference purpose and belongs to the rightful owner