Library

🔞 Mature Content

Perth threw Saint on the bed which made him bounce. He then pulled off their clothes tossing them far away and pounced on Saint like hungry animal.

He kept kissing Saint's lips while his hands were roaming over the other's body. Saint hands were at the back of Perth moving up and down, sometimes moving to grab the fist of hairs while sometimes holding the nape.

Perth grabbed the lube from nightstand and threw it on bed. He then continued abusing Saint's lips - kissing, biting, sucking.

"Perthhhhhhh...." Saint said as Perth sucked on his nipple. "Call me Pin babe" Perth said while he continued sucking the nipple. He then turned his attention to the other nipple. Soon his hand was playing with one nipple and his mouth with the other.

He returned to Saint's face and peppered kisses over it. Saint was giggling with the soft touches. Perth then moved his mouth to his neck and Saint tilted his head to allow Perth more access. Perth nuzzled the soft spot of Saint before licking and biting it.

Perth's hands slid to the bottom, travelling behind and grabbed Saint's butt cheeks. He started kneading them enjoying the softness. He moved Saint's leg apart to expose the sweet hole.

He moved to the bottom and looked at the exposed hole. He licked his lips looking at it and bent his head down towards it. He circled his tongue around it before inserting it inside.

"Pin....... Don't!!!! It will -" Saint was cut off mid-sentence as Perth inserted his fingers into Saint's mouth who started sucking them and playing with his tongue. Perth continued to play with the hole with his tongue.

Perth then popped open the bottle of lube and poured some on his fingers, rubbing to spread it over them. He then slowly inserted one finger inside Saint's tight hole.

Saint's body tensed at the insertion. Perth started whispering sweet little nothings into his ear to calm him down. He then continued to insert one finger and then another while scissoring and opening Saint for his thick member.

Saint's member was already hard and leaking precum. "Aaahhhh...." Saint moaned when Perth's fingers hit his prostate. Perth alternated the hitting bringing out moans after moans from Saint.

"Pin...... I am ready...." Saint said. At those words, Perth removed his fingers and placed his hands on Saint's thighs slowly moving them apart exposing the hole more. Saint bit his bottom lip seductively while looking at Perth.

Perth positioned himself at Saint's hole and then slowly started pushing in. Saint held his breathe and tried to calm himself. Perth leaned over Saint and waited for him to adjust.

Saint's walls were still tight against Perth's member. "Babe, you are so tight... " Perth said in a raspy voice. Saint blushed listening to it.

"Move" Saint whispered. Perth started to move slowly at first and then increasing his speed. "Pin... Yes... There..... Harder.... Faster...." Saint kept moaning as the thursts got rough. "More.... Aaaaaahhhhh.... Yes... There.. " Saint's moans were like fire.

Perth could feel his body getting ignited with the heat building up inside him. "Babe.... So gooooood.... Say my name babe." Perth said pulling Saint's hairs, desire taking over his senses.

"Pinnnnnnn..... Aaaahhhhh.... More...." Saint's voice had turned hoarse due to constant moaning. "You like it babe..." Perth asked as he started to thurst deeper and harder.

"Yessssss.... Aaahhhh... " Saint replied pulling Perth by his nape to kiss. Perth leaned down allowing Saint to do what he wanted.

The thursts got more rough and harder and both came crying each other's name. Perth pulled out and then grabbed a cloth to clean them both before lying down besides Saint.