Chapter 8: Eodiga?

Start from the beginning

"Wendy-ssi! You need more rest! I don't care but you've got to rest here until you fully recover!", Jin insisted as he sat by my side.

However, JB came forward and placed an arm over Jin's shoulder.

"Ani, Wendy-ssi got the say. Hyung, just let her be."

"But-"

"Anyway, Jinyoung hyung had brought down all the news regarding your incident and they have also caught the culprit", JB cut off Jin's words and told me.

"Does the rest know about this?"

"Nope, not even Mark hyung."

"Dahaenghi. (Fortunately)", I heaved a sigh of relief. Like this, the news wouldn't spread and my family and friends wouldn't find out anything. The last thing I want is to get them worried about me.

"JB-ah. Gomapda."

"No problem, so... I will help you settle the paperwork for your discharge now?"

I nodded my head.

"In Hyungie, you stay here with Wendy-ssi. Hyung and I will settle the stuffs now."

"Ne."

After Jin and JB left the ward, In Hyung then climbed to my side.

"Unnie, jeongmal gwaenchanh-ayo?"

"Ne. But In Hyung-ah, can you tell me how did I got myself into this? The last thing I remembered was me skating towards you and JB... But JB mentioned about a culprit just now? What is all this about?", I felt the bandage around my head and asked, blankly.

In Hyung swallowed her saliva and came close to my ears.

"Unnie, I heard that it was done by a sasaeng fan... Supposedly, Mark oppa's fan..."

"I see..."

Well, not like I have not faced this before back in Singapore. I just have to be more careful next time.

Now, it was my turn to look at In Hyung cunningly.

"So, can you explain to me what were you and JB doing at Lotte World too?"

-
-
-

MARK'S POV

It was already lunchtime but I haven't even catch a sight of Wendy. I have asked Jessica about it and she told me that Wendy didn't even return back to the dorm for the entire night.

She couldn't possibly spent her whole night with Jin right?

I am starting to get worried now. Part of me had wanted to call her but there's also a devil inside me telling me not to do so. I am still jealous of her choosing to hang out with Jin rather than me.

As I was walking along the corridor to our practice room, I happened to meet JB, In Hyung and Wendy along the way.

"Hyung!", JB called me and In Hyung just smiled at me.

However, my eyes first darted to Wendy's.

"So you three were together for the whole night?", I asked her and then I suddenly recalled.

"JB, you didn't come back to the dorm last night too!"

The three of them were stunned by my questions but Wendy was the one who soon spoke up.

"Ne oppa, we went out to celebrate for In Hyungie last night."

"Who else went along?", I raised an eyebrow and decided to use this moment to test her.