Sparky, Tsukiumi, & Hitomi

Name: Sparky

Age: 27

First Wife: Tsukiumi

Appearance

Tsukiumi has long blonde hair with blue eyes. She is dressed in a black dress with a white underdress which shows her cleavage, wears a choker on her neck, and has long brown boots with black stockings. Because of her short skirt her panties are often exposed which led to her being given the nickname "Panties flasher" by Homura and Kazehana. She wears a light blue nightgown when she going to bed. At Izumo Inn she is often dressed in a maid outfit she got from Uzume to do chores.

Personality

Tsukiumi is a Sekirei with a tsundere personality. She is the most aggressive of Minato's party and has a very short temper; she rarely smiles. She was introduced as the first Sekirei that wanted to become the strongest without the help of an Ashikabi. She even stated that she was willing to kill her future Ashikabi if she would ever react to him/her, due to her hate towards Ashikabis.[4] She changed a lot after getting winged by Minato and easily gets jealous when Minato comes in contact with other women, due to her feelings for her Ashikabi. She proclaims herself to be Minato's only legal wife which sometimes causes rivalry between her and Minato's remaining Sekirei. She often competes with Musubi attempting to gain the sole right to be called 'Minato's legal wife'. This is because she stated after kissing Minato for the first time that he was not only her Ashikabi but her husband. Aside from this, she gets along well with Minato's other Sekirei; especially those she considers her direct rivals, Homura and Musubi.

She also has an honorable side, in that she seems to adhere to the fundamental rule of Sekirei one-on-one combat. Tsukiumi also seems to despise involving innocent civilians or bystanders in such confrontations, as seen when she canceled her attack on the veiled Uzume when Kazehana came by (Tsukiumi was unaware that Kazehana was Sekirei Number 3). Furthermore, she has a tendency to show a softer nature around Minato and has stated in a private conversation with Miya that she wants to become the strongest in order to stay forever with Minato.

Tsukiumi doesn't like to be touched by anyone except Minato. She gets mad when Musubi grabs her breast in the bath or while undressed. Minato is the only one allowed to touch her body and once she went so far as to place Minato's hand to her exposed breast; even so, shortly afterward she considered this a brief moment of weakness.

Tsukiumi's most notable character trait is her pride. She sometimes undertakes actions she knows are foolish simply because her pride won't let her back down. Fortunately it is a trait she is learning to overcome, such as when Kusano managed to convince her to help #95 Kuno and her Ashikabi escape even though it went against Tsukiumi's principles.

Her speech pattern is different from the others, as she speaks in Old Japanese Language. (To reflect this on the English dub, she speaks in Shakespearean English using words like "Thou" or "Thee" in place of typical pronouns.)

Daughter/Second Wife: Hitomi Uzaki

Appearance

She has white hair, brown eyes and a curvy body. When transformed, she is shown to have features similar to that of a honey badger.

When transformed, black fur with a white tint covering various sections of her body, such as the sides of her body, under her armpits, and her shoulders down the top of her biceps, though her forearms and hands are fully covered in fur, as are her legs up to her upper-mid-thigh.

A short tail also sprouts from Hitomi's tailbone, with a pair of small ears adorning the top of her head, whilst her fingernails and toenails are replaced with short, yet sharp claws, as well as fangs, showed to reach her teeth.

Personality

A born therianthrope, she says that she has never experienced fear. Overall, Hitomi is a hot-blooded, fearsome fighter with an often-aggressive disposition.

She will pick a fight against anyone, brute or not, with very little provocation. Regularly, she acts like a tomboy but is conscious about acting more feminine. Hitomi isn't exactly knowledgeable about most perverts unless they make a move.

For example, when Nomoto accidentally grabs her breast, she blushes and calls him a lech. However, when she was misguided by Eruza into dressing as a maid while keeping some of her Brute traits visible, such as her ears and tail, she was oblivious to the fact that the other boys were completely ogling her until much later on.

She respects Shidou Reiichi and seems like an entirely different person when around him, acting sweeter and cuter than usual. She has been a fan of sweets since she was little.

Me: I went through Picker Wheel where I put 10 path(5 pairs & 5 singles). Here is the result:

Tsukiumi & Hitomi: 3 votes

Rumi & Yoruichi: 2 votes

Nami: 2 votes

Ishtar & Ereshikigal: 1 vote

Albedo & Tamamo: 1 vote

Blake Belladonna: 1 vote

Roseweisse: 1 vote

Roberta & Seras: 0 votes

Erza Scarlet: 0 votes

Momo Yaoyorozu: 0 votes

Me: Well, Until then, STAY SHOCKING!!