Chapter 51: The Queen's Battle!!

Start from the beginning

Jackson: "RoadHouse."

Mercury then Tried to stab you in the back but you weaved around his attack and but he tried to punch you but you have Another Attack on hand just for that!

Jackson:

A/N: 0:10-End

Cinder then realized what you had Just done to two of her most powerful and Loyal people under her control and she smiled as she starts to speak!

Cinder: "So I knew it. You were those Old figures. Herakles, Hercules, Sun Wukong, Gilgamesh, And More. You were all of them. You were A Demi-God. You are the most powerful person I have ever met and-"

Jackson/Cinder:

Cinder: "Sucking... Your... WHAT!?"

Jackson: "Besides I was Known as all of them in Past Lives. I am reincarnated every Millenia or so!"

Cinder: "A Thousand years?"

Jackson: "That's not A Hundred?"

Cinder: "That's A Century. Millenia is about 1,000 Years."

Jackson: "Well It's one-tenth of A Millenia and Half A Fortnite then!"

Cinder: "What? LOOK HERE YOU SON OF A BITCH I'M GONNA PUT YOUR HEAD ON MY WALL OR ELSE- ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?"

Jackson: "What makes you say that?"

Also Jackson:

Cinder was Now bursting in flames as you turned to her smiled while finishing up your Margarita!

Jackson: "You know you can't beat me right? This might be Possibly my dumbest incarnation Yet but sure I know chocolate milk comes from Brown cows I can still beat you!"

Cinder's top then blew over!

Cinder:

You then got up and Got in A Fighting Stance staring at Cinder!

Jackson: "Well? You gonna attack or...?"

Cinder then blew some fire out of her feet and threw herself at you like A Missile but you closed your eyes and you dodged her attack with ease and you karate chopped her on the neck knocking her out cold on the ground!

Jackson: "MA'AM THAT IS ENOUGH!!!"

Cinder: "GUUUUAAAAAAAH!!!!"

Cinder was now sleeping on the ground as you walked over to her and Placed A Pillow under her head and placed A Blanket over her, along with A Glass of warm milk next to her as you smiled and fired A Blast of energy at the Gates destroying it befo...

Cinder was now sleeping on the ground as you walked over to her and Placed A Pillow under her head and placed A Blanket over her, along with A Glass of warm milk next to her as you smiled and fired A Blast of energy at the Gates destroying it before fighting your way through hordes of Grimm singlehandedly and with nor Effort!

Cinder was in her Bedroom sleeping in until she heard the noises of death and destruction outside of her door and she got up while checking her Scroll to see any messages and she missed several dozen from The trio telling her that You were coming and she hid in her sheets as she shivered!

Salem:

Just then her Doors Busted open as you were standing right there holding an Alpha Beowulf by the Neck and as it struggled to get Free you snapped its neck and Licked the blood off its Fur!

Jackson: "Ooooooh, That drives me fucking Wild!"

You then dropped the body and Turned to Salem tipping your Imaginary Hat in your presence!

Jackson: "Hello There Salem. Queen of the Grimm, Invader of Dreams, destroyer of Remnant. HehehehahahahahHAHAHAHA! Oh my God, I'm gonna love beating that ass!"

She then quickly gets out of bed forming two Shadowballs in her hands and she smiled while throwing them at you, and she laughed at you as they exploded!

Salem: "HAHAHAHAHAHA! You're never gonna beat me! I am Queen Salem! Queen of the-"

Jackson:

Salem then sighs and you then try to follow you up the Castle Taking the Stairs at A Slow and careful pace reflecting in Annoyance!

Salem: "Sigh... This is definitely gonna be A Huge annoyance for the next Few Chapters... Goddamnit..."