Chapter 43 The Criminal and his Adorable Mute Sidekick!!

Outside on Beacon Academy Grounds Two Figures were waiting behind some Some Bushes and A Tree waiting out for their next Plan!

???: "Okay Neo, Today is the Today we finally get back at that Ruby Girl and Her little Friends as well!"

Neo then Holds up A Sign with A Sarcastic Look on her face!

Neo: (Oh, Great Roman what possible ingenuous plan do you have for us today?)

Roman: "Wipe that Smug look off your face Neo and Stop being so Sarcastic!"

Neo: (Buzzkill.)

Roman: "Today my plan to end them will finally work!"

Neo then turned to You the Reader while shaking her head and Holding Another sign!

Neo: (It's really isn't.)

Roman then Pulls out An oversized Ray gun from his pocket that's the Same size of him!

Roman: "This is my Laser Ray gun! It will end them for sure! You wanna know how I got this Neo?"

Neo was just flat faced!

Neo: (I really don't.)

Roman: "I stole it!"

Neo: (Of course you did.)

Roman: "I'll Use this to Kill little Red before I take the rest of them and kill them at 5 Corners USA!"

Neo then had A Smug Look!

Neo: (SIMPSONS DID IT!!! SIMPSONS DID IT!!!)

Roman: "Shut your Signs Neo They Didn't!!! Now... Make me Slap you!"

Neo then let out an Inaudible sigh as she Grabbed Roman's hand and made him lightly Tap her Face!

Just then Team RWBY Walked out of the School doors and The two saw them!

Roman: "Quick Neo! Let's Begin "Plan: Overly Cartoonish Plan that will not work!" Huh!? Neo! If you keep this up I won't let you write plan names Anymore!"

Neo then got another Smug Smirk before pulling out another Sign!

Neo: (Sue Me!!)

Roman soon pulled out his over sized Ray gun and aims it at Ruby before firing but before it can hit her Jackson got in the Way!

Jackson: "Hey Girls!! Wanna play some Yahtzee!?"

The Beam bounced off him as it flew back at Roman and roasted him until he's covered in smoke and Suut and Neo Just smiles!

Neo: *Told ya So!!)

Roman: "SHUT UP AND JUST TAKE ME HOME NEO!!!