Quiet |Victoria x fem! Reader

Okay so before we start. Yeah I know. Don't ask or say it. I'm really gay but that's not the point! Now you my friend are a vampire and you're Victoria's mate (Laurent and James are mated as well). You also have a gift to be able to talk to someone telepathically or within there mind. Anyway enjoy! Also there will be smut!!

(Your POV)

We were running through the forest when we heard and smelt other vampires. Vegetarian vampires at that.

I looked at my mate and wife, Victoria. She looked at me and the others in our coven. We slowed down as not to alarm them.

Victoria wrapped her arm around my waist and pulled me closer to her. James did the same to Laurent.

The veggie vampires had all gathered together and looked at us. James seemed interested in one of them until a scent caught all four of our noses.

A human

"You brought a snack"

(Time skip)

"My darling, (Y/n), you seem a bit needy. Does someone desire my touch?" Victoria's angelic voice rang from behind me.

"Victoria, please fuck me~" I whispered as she wrapped her arms around her waist. "Mhm alright but you must be quiet. Those veggie vampires are still around." She growled as her hand made its way into my pants and panties.

I felt one of her fingers run along my slit. I growled and leaned my head back. "Just. Fucking. Do. It. Already."

"That's no way to talk to me, my love. Especially if you desire me to fuck you~" she purred as she rubbed my clit.

I growled in frustration, then suddenly she slipped three fingers into me causing me to moan.

"Shh..."

"Don't shush me!"

Suddenly I was pushed up against a tree and that's when I saw the beautiful smirk I have grown to love. She thrusted her fingers into me at an inhuman pace.

God, I love being a vampire...

"Victoria...fuck baby~" I groaned as she progressively thrusted rougher and rougher into me.

"That's it, my love. Call out my name, (Y/n)~"

I screamed and released after a few minutes. I watched as she removed her fingers and sucked my juices off her fingers.

Are you two done yet? Or are you still having sex?

You're just jealous because James is chasing a human instead of shagging you Laurent!

Heh burn!

Victoria, my darling, I love you. You know I do. But shut the fuck up!

Hahaha!

James go back to chasing your damn human! Your hubby is getting grumpy.

And a happy Laurent is a happy life!

I laughed as James, Victoria, and I all said that at the same time.