Rebel |Alice Cullen x Fem! Rebellious! Reader

Here it is! I'm officially done with both requests. Storytimer123 Here you go kiddo.

_______________

(Alice's POV)

I'm walking down an alleyway.

Why? I have no idea myself. Why did Edward run down here?

Suddenly I see a beautiful (h/c) haired girl leaning up against the wall. She was talking to one of the drug addicts of Forks.

"Pleasure doing' business with ya!" She says, her accent was that of a gangster. The man smiled and waved to her as he left the ally.

"Hey! You! Pixie! You saw anythin' you weren't supposed too?" She says walking towards me. She wore a black leather jacket, ripped jeans, and a white tank top from what I could see.

"Nope! Absolutely nothing. I'm blind as a bat." I say throwing my hands up as if I were surrendering to her.

Suddenly her sent hit me. It was intoxicating yet smelt of cigarettes and...pine?

Interesting...

"Are you okay there Pixie?" She said annoyed. "What? Yeah I'm fine. I better be on my way!" I say with a quick chuckle.

"Wait— You tell anybody about this and you will regret it! Got that! Now get out of here!" She growled lowly.

I ran out of the alleyway not because I was scared of her but because if I stayed any longer I would probably lose control of myself.

Why? Why did I have to find my mate like that! Jeez how will I explain this to everyone. They think Jasper is my mate. Not true but still.

I sighed as I made it home. Only to be bombarded by questions.

(Time skip)

I say in my usual place at our lunch table. I scanned the crowd, for what reason was unknown. Suddenly a familiar face caught my eye.

It's her!!

Edward looked at me. "Who is her?" He asked, confused by my thoughts but soon saw who I was staring at.

"Oh. Is she—" I cut him off with a silent yes. He nodded with a smirk. "So (Y/n) (L/n)? Huh?"

My brother Edward. He may be an asshole sometimes but he was the only one I could trust with telling about meeting my mate. Since his mate is also human.

I nodded again, still staring at her. He snickers and continues pretending to eat.

(Time skip! Again!)

"Heya Pixie! Saw you lookin' at me. So wanna go out on a date...with me?"

That's sudden...

"Uhh sure..."

"Great!"