Cute |Alice Cullen x Shy! Fem! Reader

Here it is and the next one will be coming up! Enjoy my friends!

(Your POV)

"You look so cute when you're flustered!" Alice squealed as she saw my blushing face.

The one flaw of our relationship. She's a vampire. I'm a human.

"Alice," I mumbled quietly as I covered my face with my hands. She pulled my hands away from my face with a small yet mischievous smile.

"What? Don't like it when I tease you?" She says with a pout.

She is clearly making fun of me.

"Alice stop! It's not funny!" I say with a whine. Alice looked at me. Her joking expression changed to one of seriousness.

"You're right. It's not funny. It's absolutely adorable! Especially when you get all flustered like this!" Alice squeals again, leaning in to give me a kiss.

"No! No kisses!" I say as I crossed my arms and looked away from her. I was trying to act mad at her.

"But my love, I cannot live without your kisses! I need your love and affection or else I will perish!" She says dramatically, it actually sounds a bit believable.

"Fine. Only because I love you Alice." I say as I turn back to her. Her face lit up in an instant, "It was either you let me kiss you or I take kisses from you. Glad you made the right choice, love."

She leaned in closer to me; our lips only inches apart. "I love you, (Y/n)."

She closed the gap between us and I felt nothing but pure bliss.

And done! I know it's short.