Regarding this, Mrs. Liu also nodded in agreement.

In their hearts, Ye Jiao is the most kind-hearted. After all, Liu and Mrs. Liu have never seen Xiao Ginseng’s indifference to outsiders, and they don’t know that Xiao Su hits people if they don’t agree. Ye Jiao has always been the most well-behaved in front of them. Yes, especially those eyes, they are very well made, clean and shiny, and people want to protect them when they look at them. Xiaosu is a small one, thin, and feels very pitiful.

Then you have to send someone who is a little bit savvy and loyal. Mother Mo has signed the contract, so naturally she won't have two hearts.

And when Mrs. Liu helped the Liu family to the Small Buddha Hall, she asked in a low voice: "Madam, the second grandma is pregnant, so it should be served by more than one man, but how can the grandmother also add people?"

Liu's kneeling on the futon, holding the Buddha beads, closing his eyes slightly, and said: "Dalang's family is much better now than before, and his temperament has been corrected a bit, but his natal family has not been peaceful recently. Normally she and dad I don’t care about my mother’s contact, but if her maiden brother wants to blame her, I’m afraid she won’t be able to tell, and someone will be there to make an idea."

Granny Liu was a little surprised: "How did the madam know that the eldest grandmother's family is not good?" It is obvious that there are not many contacts.

The Liu family turned the beads again, with a light expression: "The Fang family is very stingy. Usually, the gifts given on New Year's and holidays are usually not more than a dang of money. This year, he suddenly gave a porcelain bottle from a former official kiln. I don't believe it if it was given for nothing."

"But let's go back to their little jade Buddha." In terms of the price, the little jade Buddha sent by the Qi family can buy several porcelain bottles.

Liu's tone was calm: "His family has always been only able to get in and can't get out. He only remembers what he sent, but he doesn't remember what others have returned. Just wait. You will come sooner or later."

Granny Liu didn't speak any more, it was the master's business after all, and she couldn't say much.

I just felt in my heart, no wonder my grandma is so temperamental...Family edification is really important.

And after Ye Jiao got Mrs. Mo, she took her with him, and then picked a few other servants so that they could hand over the door of the inpatient, as well as the errands of instructing his subordinates to Mrs. Mo, Xiao Su also Following the study, within a few days, the arrangements inside and outside the yard were properly posted.

However, the women who were working in the yard had two conflicts with Mother Mo, but they didn't get in front of Ye Jiao. The little ginseng just listened to it, and often things stopped before they got up.

When the weather became warmer, Ye Jiao, who was four months pregnant, slept a little less than before, and often took advantage of the spring season to go out for a walk, but always be cautious.

Not only because of Li Langzhong's advice, but also because Ye Jiao felt that her belly was bigger this time than last time.

When I was pregnant with Xu Bao last time, the small ginseng didn't feel any difference in the first few months. I should eat and drink. Apart from sleeping more, I didn't feel anything beside me.