𝗚𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝗽

Nova and techno were sitting on the couch, nova half asleep, with floof oh her chest. Techno, with a half asleep nova, using his lap as a leg rest, eating popcorn and occasionally feeding a bit to floof. The two decided to try and get into the Netflix show called 'the crown'. Turns out, they both found watching it to be the equivalent of starring at cardboard. But the sound of novas phone going off made them a little more aware.

She picked up her phone to see a Instagram dm from Machine Gun Kelly. Her eyes widened and she showed techno, who had the same expression she did. She opened her dms and read what he said.

Machine Gun Kelly ✔︎

MGK: hey I heard your song yesterday,
you have a lot of talent I'd love to do a
song with you and i can put in a good word
to a few studios around if you wanted to
have a album

Paralysis: when do I start

MGK: lmao I'll get everything
set up and let you know

Paralysis: I'm shaking

"I think I just got a brand deal." She said, handing her phone to techno who read the dms. "Your clout." He teased, nova laughed and rolled her eyes. "Iv gotta call Clay." She said, sitting up a bit. Annoying the dog on her chest. She clicked on his contact and face timed him, he answered after the first ring.

"Hey what's up?" He said, he was outside on a deck. "First off where are you?" Nova asked, half was laughing. "Theirs a deck off the basement with a hot tub." He laughed, flipping the camera to show Nick drinking a whiskey, and clays sitting on the side. "Where was this when me and techno were there!" Nova pretend to be offended, techno watched the interaction, grinning. "We didn't want you all making out in the same hot tub Clay and George face time fuck!" Nick yelled, causing both nova and Clay to wheeze. Techno just shook his head and threw a piece of popcorn at her. Although it didn't make it to her, floof got it first.

"Now the dogs going to die of heart problems, good job." Nova teased, he threw another piece of popcorn and it landed on her forehead. She just took it and ate it, realizing it was pretty good popcorn. "What brand is that?" Nova asked. "I got it at the seven eleven down the street." Techno shrugged, handing her a few more pieces. Her mouth fell open as she accepted the popcorn, eating the handful.

"Anyways, I called you to tell you that I'm more famous." Nova said. "What?" Clay asked. "Machine Gun Kelly dm'ed me on Instagram and we're going to meet up with a few producers and maybe write a song." Nova said, she was proud of herself for once. "No way!" Clay smiled. "Nova that's great!" He was happy for his sister's success. She'd always been talented, he couldn't wait to watch her grow as a artist.

"Alright have fun in your hot tub with Nick, don't do anything I wouldn't do." Nova warned. "NOV-." Clay went to defend himself but nova hung up and passed the phone to techno, who set it on the coffee table.

"They are definitely not five feet apart." Nova said. "Because Clays gay." Techno finished the vine, nova choked on air. "I miss vine." Nova said. "You had vine?" Techno asked. "Hell yeah." Nova nodded, stealing a bit more popcorn from techno. "You know road work a head?" She asked, he nodded. "We were mutuals on discord before I blew up." Nova said. "Nah." Techno said dismissively, not believing her. "We were! I use to bully him when I got my license." Nova defended. "What'd you say? I hope the road works today?" Techno asked. "Yeah! I did!" Nova said. Techno threw a piece of popcorn at her.

"Fuck you and thank you."

—————

Over the next few days her and MGK had talked, she told him she'd love to start an album. Talking about some songs she wanted to release. He told his producer and they wanted to hear what she could do. Of course she offered to do it over a video, but techno told her to do it in person. When she asked why he just shrugged and wore a shit eating grin. She wanted to know what it held, but she was going to pick her battles.

The date the producers, MGK, and Nova we're going to meet came quickly. Nova was fidgeting, tapping her wheel, biting her lip, bouncing her leg. Clay was recording at the time and techno had a secluded stream with Phil, Wilbur, and Tommy. Which he offered to cancel but he had talked about the stream for about a week, he was exited to get to talk to them again. Nova wouldn't let himself be that humble.

She pulled up to the studio and walked through the front door with her guitar slung behind her shoulder. She looked like an idiot compared to everybody in nice clothes, and well maintenance hair. She walked up to the front desk, it was a older women, probably in her seventies, who looked her up and down.

"Name?" She asked. "Nova." She answered, the women laughed. "Radio name sweetie." She almost mocked her. "I'm not on the radio." Nova glanced down at her feet, her left foot was bouncing. "Then your in the wrong building." Said the women, not getting her the time of day. Nova rolled her eyes, "I'm here for the meeting, with Machine Gun Kelly." She raised her voice slightly. The women looked at her before getting up for a moment. She came back with a women, who was texting somebody but looked up, immediately confused.

"Paralysis?" She asked, nova smirked.

'That's me."