𝗖𝘆𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗯𝘂𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗱

The university of Miami was never a place Techno thought he'd live in. He had a few friends in Miami but he was mainly on his own. But being a collage kid and living on campus sucked in a lot of ways. He had to buy a diffrent WiFi router just to stream, and that was a mild complaint. He had to pay more for his own dorm room so nobody would question why he wasn't writing a paper, but playing bed wars instead. So he could stream till 4 am without a complaint.

Nova was the same way, except she had grown up in Miami with her family. She had a brother and a sister, she was the middle child. So being close to home was nice. But getting to leave her sister, Danielle, was nice. Danielle was becoming much better as Clay showing her that there is other things to do then go to the mall. She's getting into Minecraft a lot, which Nova was sad she was missing it, but also hates being in her brothers videos or streams.

Nova's Channel only had about 1.2 million subs while her brothers had 22.2 million.

Techno handled his fame much better then the faceless girl. He had a significantly less amount then clay, he only had 7.37 million, but the numbers never really scared him. He just turned advertising into a joke so he could do it freely. While Nova was scared the say the word subscribe at all.

Both sat at their computers, in their own separate discord calls.

"Oh, the Blade joined." Tommy's voice filled his hears as he joined the VC. "Yo what's up dawg." Quackity said. "Big Q stop harassing the big man." The Minecraft punching noise was heard. "Dream said he wasn't going to be on all night so we can't do anything stupid. So we should blow something up." Tommy said. "Like?" Techno said, clearly a fan of the idea of something explosive. "My best friend in the whole world, Drista, built a hut, that we should blow up." Tommy said. "Drista didn't take my drugs dawg, light weight." Quackity said. "She's 13!" Tommy defended, Techno laughed through the headset.

A floor down and two doors to the left a similar situation was playing out with Nova. "Clay shut your mouth." Nova laughed. "I'm being serious, somebody asked Danielle out yesterday." He wheezed. "What she say?" Nova asked, interested in the interaction their little sister had last night. "She told them to dick off, Tommy said he was proud of her for it." Clay filled her in. Nova wheezed. Their laughter was similar enough to tell they shared the same genetics. If they were laughing, they were wheezing. Nova heard a door open on Clays line, "Your laughing, that's never a good sign." Danielles voice was heard.

"Dani!" Nova said, a grin spreading across the girls face. "Give me an AirPod-." I heard the two fighting before they eventually settled. "How's college?" Danielle asked. "Boring, iv been here for two months and I want to rip my ears out if I have to write another paper." I groaned, leaning back in my gaming chair. "Ha, loser, I make Dani write all my papers." Clays voice was heard. "I don't write any of your papers, your papers don't get written because your to busy training for MCC." I could hear Dani's eye roll. "It's hard being famous." Clay said, then a flick was heard, followed by a groan from Dani. "I'm about to operation fork you." She threatened. "Try me." Clay responded. "Careful Clay, I'm not there to defend you from the wrath of our little sister." Nova smirked. Clay scoffed.

Neither Clay or Nova would admit it, but they would give up all their streaming, and platforms to be able to this forever. The best moments the three had seemed to always be over discord when we were just dicking around.

"Me and Dani our going down to the beach on Saturday, wanna come?" Clay asked. "Sure, iv got to upload a video when I get home tho." Nove told him. "We can stream the smp or something." He recommended. "Fine but I want to abuse George." Nova smirked at her request for him. "Can I play on the smp with you?" Dani asked. "Why not." Clay said. "Just no more giving out bedrock." He threatened, Nova knew Danis snarky smirk was growing.