𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘇𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

The sun was quite rude and decided to shine right onto Nova, making her regret letting Clay sleep next to the wall instead of her. Nova let out a low groan as she got up and shut the curtain. Floof had given the girl a death glare but then snuggled back into Danis side. She turned around to see a sleep deprived Techno, sitting on his kitchen floor, on his phone, with a coffee beside him.

"You alright?" Techno perked up at her voice. It was raspy in the morning, which brought a light blush to his neck, thankfully covered by a hoodie. "I should be asking you that." Nova was a fan of technos low monotone voice, but the hint of raspiness made it much better. Nova slid down the counter onto the floor, to sit across from him.

"Im just thinking about what I'm going to say today." She shrugged, as she picked at the hem of her shorts. "You don't have to say anything until you and Clay are ready." He reminded her. She nodded slowly. "I honestly don't know what to say, I have so many thoughts but not of them make sense." She shook her head. "Maybe I can help you make sense of it." He offered, she looked up at him.

She hasn't known the man long, only two months, but she knew he had a hard time getting his emotions across. But his genuineness was shining through. So she swallowed her pride.

"I mean, we've told everybody that are parents are cautious but supportive. Iv always hated lying to them but I don't want them worrying about me, some people come onto the stream to get comfort. Not comfort a fucking adult that should have her life together but doesn't. Then theirs Dani, who shouldn't be in the middle of me and Clays shit but is. I mean we dragged to California with us, without giving anybody a warning. I feel like I'm on edge all the time, like if I'm not careful I'll have an anxiety attack at any given moment. Clays about to fucking break. Nobody else, I don't think, knows it, but he's on his last bit."

Techno took every word in slowly, processing everything that she said. He didn't know what to say, so he simply took her hand and kissed her Calais knuckles. As he brought their hands to his lap, he stared at her hands. Not on purpose, but he rolled his thumb over her hands every once and awhile.

In that moment techno realized that the reason he cared so much for this girl, the reason he was so protective over her. He was falling, and falling hard. He was so quick to offer his privacy, which he valued quite a bit, to her and the ones she loved, because he was falling for this girl.

"When we go to Europe can we please pretend like non of this is happening." Nova asked, she finally looked up at techno, reveling her bright green eyes. "Non of what is happening? Because being honest I don't want to forget this." He told her, playing with her fingers as he looked at her, almost like he was studying her.

"The clip, the anxiety, last night." Nova told him. Techno nodded, he understood why she would want to forget everything about last night.

But nova didn't want to forget one thing. The way techno and her hands found each other like it was natural. Or how he comforted her, not with pitty or sympathy, like everybody else, but in a intimate and surreal way.

"I don't think I could forget this is if tried."

Although she said it in a small voice, techno heard every word. He heard the small undertone of fear, like she had said something wrong.

"I don't want to forget it either."

She said it a bit louder after technos neutral response. He smiled, she took this as a sign to move from across from him to next to him, he draped an arm around her and she rested her head on his shoulder.

"Simp." He whispered. "He says as he rubs my fucking arm up and down." She defended, he stopped for a second making her look up. "The fuck you stop for, never said I didn't like it." She scoffed, he laughed and went back to softly rubbing her arm up and down. So she went back to hiding her face in the crook of his neck.

But the metal of a collar made the two untangle rather quickly, floof woke up and dinged her head into her food bowl. "What a genius." Nova muttered. "Takes after me." Techno sighed, standing up to feed the dog.

"What the fuck Danielle." Clays morning voice said, clearly annoyed. "It wasn't me it was floof." She said, throwing the blanket she was using over his head and getting up, making sure to step on his leg. "Fuck you." He muttered and slammed his face into the pillow he was using.

"Morning fuckers." Nova said, leaning on the kitchen island. "Dream just speedrun the day." Techno teased. "Can I be the hunter?" Dani added, causing nova to smirk. "I hate all of you." He muttered. "Clay we're is your card I want to post mate food." Dani said, looking for his wallet. "What the fuck, no." Clay said, sitting up and grabbing his Wallet out of sweat pant pocket. "Dani you have a card." Nova scoffed. "And you two have jobs." Dani said. Nova rolled her eyes and leaned her back on the counter.

"I get demonetized, Clays the one who is licensed." Nova said. "I'm not licensed!" He argued, nova snickered and techno smirked, rolling his eyes. "Techno you don't even stream on twitch." Clay said. "So neither of us can have twitch prime." Techno clapped back. "This is not how I pictured this morning going." Clay rubbed the sleep out of his eyes, and for some reason floof barked before going to sit by danis feet.

"Floof said to shut up."