𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗮 𝗖𝗼𝗮𝘀𝘁

Nova left corpses, extremely tried, her voice was recked. She and corpse did a total of 6 songs, which doesn't seem like s lot but destroys your voice after awhile.

Nova unlocked the apartments door to find Dani and Clay sitting at the coffee table in a very heated game of sorry. Dani looked up, "Finally your home, beat his ass." Dani said, pointing at Clay. "This is why we don't have game nights." Nova sighed, realizing she couldn't crash on the couch, she set her bag down on the kitchen counter. "Technos in his room, I don't know if he's streaming." Clay said, nova nodded and knocked. He said come in, expecting Clay, but was more then happy to see nova.

He was packing his last minute stuff for London. Nova had been so caught up in everything she forgot they were going to be on a plane in a few hours. "Shit I forgot we were going to London." Nova muttered, walking over to technos side and resting her head in the crook of his neck.

"I figured, Clay and Dani helped me pack for you." He said, she nodded. "My voice hurts." She said, techno could have melted. He loved this feeling. Of Novas attention fully on him, he zipped up the last suitcase and turned around before holding Nova close. "I had a idea." He said. She hummed, they two fell back on the bed. "Before we have to deal with their chaotic asses, I wondered if me and you could hang out." He asked. Nova smiled and looked at him, "I'd love to." Her smile was sleepy, but they both knew she wasn't going to fall asleep for another 4 hours, so why not make the most of that time?

The two slipped pasted the two arguing siblings and out to technos jeep. Nova was passed the aux and played songs that were very fitting to the two of them.

She hummed to the song ' till forever falls apart', her voice may have hurt from the louder, more intense songs. But nova could never neglect a good soft love song. "I like hearing your voice you know." Techno said, nova looked at him before looking down at her hands and picking around her nails. Techno grabbed one of her hands and rested it onto the wheel.

Nova sung lightly to the song making techno smile. He brought the back of her hand up to his lips, kissing it softly. Nova was hoping the long blonde hair would hide her blushing neck, but techno tucked It behind her ear, to her face, and those gorgeous bright green eyes.

When the two got to the coast of California, they walked out to the rocks, and nova sat right on the edge of one of the rocks. Techno joined her side. "I think I like it here." Nova said, techno turned and looked at her. "Clays sent me a few photos of the place he wants. It's nice but, I like it here." Nova said. "You don't have to go." He said, his hand looped around her waist, almost in a protective way. "I'd honestly prefer it if you stayed." He admitted. Nova rested her head on his shoulder. "You sure?" She asked, he grabbed her chin lightly and looked at her, he honestly couldn't have looked at anything but her eyes in that moment.

"Absolutely." Techno said, nova smiled. "May I?" He asked, his thumb rubbing gentle circles on her cheek. "Absolutely." She said, and he did.

Nova found it, she found home. Not in Florida, not in London, but here, right here. Techno, Terrence, whatever. He was it, he was it for her.

Techno was, shocked. To say the least, he finally had her, well, she wasn't his. But she was closer to this then he ever thought he'd get.

The way the two connected, the buzz, the spark, the high both of them felt as the kiss lingered, was enough for the both them.

Nova had to pull away, in fear if she didn't do it soon she wouldn't ever be able to. Her hand rested and massaged his collarbone, as he brushed the hair out of her face. "So you'll stay?" He asked, she nodded. "I'll stay." She said quietly, and looked for for a second before looking back up, with a small smile on her face.

When the two got home, Dani and Clay were still fighting over the game. "Both of you argue quietly. I'm going to bed." She said, and bath her and techno walked back to his bedroom. "Where are you going?" Clay asked, nova was already through the door, and before techno could answer she said.

"Bed you dyslexic shit!"

Techno smirked and she the door, the two cleared the bed of the bags and laid down in bed. Nova was very cautious, she slept basically half way off the bed, techno figured. She'd always been so humble, and barely able to accept care from anybody but Clay and Dani.

"Nova your gonna fall off the bed come here." He laughed slightly, she moved over slightly, but she was still to far away for technos liking. "I don't bite." He said, and wrapped his arms around her, barely able to reach her and pull her closer. "Well I do." She muttered, and nipped technos neck, he laughed softly, and kissed her temple. She let her head rest on technos chest and as she started to drift off techno said, "Nothing ever going to hurt you ever again." He kissed her head one more time before falling asleep himself.