Chapter 1 a vist and knockoffs...

Author's notes Hi everyone! welcome to my first powderpuff girl fan fiction/crossover! I wrote this whole thing last year back in November and had it completed last December today on archive of our own and fanficiton.net please check that out too! It was a lot of hard work too but I managed to get it done in time for Christmas last year and I've now decided to publish this fanfiction today for it's one year anniversary! this is also my first time working with Mazinger Z and Getter Robo so any constructive criticism would be great! please enjoy!

it was another beautiful day in the city of Townsville, at the home of professor utonium, creator and proud loving father of the Powerpuff girls, the protectors of Townsville, he was on the phone while also mopping up the floor in a windowed area of his lab, the view overlooking downtown Townsville,

"The city of Townsville?" said utonium over the phone giving directions to the caller on the phone "it's about fifteen miles east of the 101, take the 210 to the harbor freeway exit south, it's the third house on the left, bye!"

the professor then hung up, as was getting ready to turn around and mop the floor fully, three voices rang out to him

"who was that?" asked the three female voices

"huh?" the professor then turned to the voices, which belong to his beloved little girls, blossom, bubbles, and buttercup, and smiled to them, "oh! that was my old college buddy and roommate, dick hardly"

the professor then began to reminisce his earlier days in college as a science prodigy, utonium and dick hardly both attended Townsville university, but they differ from each other, utonium focused on his study and designed his own original work, intent of becoming his own scientist, dick, on the other hand, was far different, he secretly cheated on his work, and slacked off when no one was looking, he even always tricked utonium into finishing his college work for him, he was more interested in the success of life, women, and much more, and yet utonium refused to see behind the shady hide behind dick hardly's seemingly slacker attitude...

"Yeah, those were exciting days..." untonium sighed, then suddenly he heard the doorbell ring, "oh! there he is now!"

at the door, a man's finger was tapping rapidly at the doorbell impatiently, the man was wearing black moccasins and pants, along with a long white coat with a pink shirt underneath, he also wore a styled blond hair with a small ponytail, his skin looked like a deep tan and he wore blue-tinted glasses, he then stopping ringing the doorbell to look at the mailbox filled with today's deliveries, he saw one magazine called "science fun" he looked at the paper with disgust

"geez, still into the science stuff huh?" scoffed the man smoothly, yet contemptuously at his old friend's pursuit of his passion "what a geek,"

"dick!" cheered the professor as he answered the door dick then turned to him, seemingly putting on a nice facade

"oh!" smiled dick passing the mail over to utonium "I got your mail here!"

"oh thank you!" said utonium as he received the papers from the mail,

"yeah, you should probably pay that bill pretty soon," dick joked as he pointed towards the enveloped bill

"um, thanks" smiled utonium "so what brings you to Townsville?"

"oh..." answered dick as he turned his gaze the other way, seemingly coming up with an excuse "I was just in the neighborhood and wanted to see what the old roommate was up to." he said smoothly "so, you gonna let me in or what?"

"sure, sure, come on in," said utonium as he moved as aside, dick quickly shaking his hand as he started to look around the interior of the house

"Wow, look at this place!" wowed dick "Still living in the '60s, huh? It's like we never left college." he then went to a corner of the house, one that leads to the lab "so, what are you working on these days? How you making money? Where's the lab?"