Extended story from "charger"

Just some Karasuma x Irina stuff. Read the one shot before this to understand. I'll do some koroguri stuff too later though.

It was a lonely Saturday morning, all her weekends were like that. Thinking of new assassination plans, trying to seduce Karasuma, figuring out how to fix that stupid dripping sink... and then the rest was just trying to figure herself out.

Most of her weekends were lonely and full of Boredom.

Little did she know, she had something waiting for her that would make her day.

A knock on the front door caused her to awake from her nap, her blonde hair was all over her face. Messy and unkept.

(The hell... how long was I sleeping...) the knocks started getting louder. At first she thought she was hallucinating, but as she neared her front door she kept hearing the continuous knocks. She doesn't remember ordering anything, let alone meeting up with any old "friends" knife in hand, she slowly opened the door.

"Hey, sorry if I was banging too hard, I just need your signature." A young man in a delivery uniform stood before her holding out a clipboard with a dotted line for a signature.

"No, sorry. I didn't order anything." Irina tried to quickly close the door but the man stuck his foot in the crack.

"Oh, are you not..." the man looked down at the box. "Karasuma T? He didn't put his full name, I was thinking you were possibly his wife."  Irina almost chocked on her own air, wife?! She was WAY to young to even think about marriage... let alone even date Karasuma. And why was Karasuma sending her stuff? There was no way he sent it to the wrong address... right?

"Uhm no I'm not his wife, but I think I know him..." Irina signed her signature on the board and quickly snatched the box.

"Thank you! Bye now!" She gave him a fake smile and closed the door.

(Maybe he sent it to the wrong address... no we live to far from each other to get that mixed up... maybe the octopus sent this as a prank?) Irina stared at the box that was sitting lifelessly on her desk. Her curiosity got the best of her, and she decided to slice it open. A loud gasp escaped her lips, and excitement filled her veins as she threw out all the tissue paper like a child.

(No fucking way...) she thought, until she reached for it.

It was a dress...

The dress she was bitching about the other week... the one that was on sale...

It was her size too... the dress wasn't exactly something she would wear on a daily... but defiantly when she was feeling good. It was a beautiful dark dark red color... that was off the shoulders with puffed sleeves, the skirt ending just above her knees...

He really bought this for me?

Questions raced through her mind, how does he know her address, why did he buy it, I mean it was expensive... even for her! And how did he even know what dress she was talking about?! 

It wasn't adding up...

It didn't matter though....

The only thing she could think of was the possibility that he loves her back. The possibility of them being a thing made her red as the dress.

Plus, this is perfect gossip to talk to Aguri about!

Ugh this is even cuter than I imagined 😭❤️