We're here

"Does anyone know how long she's been out?" Sam asked the group while they all looked over to the two chairs slightly behind them.

Bucky was sitting up straight in place and gazing off into the chair in front of him so he could daydream, while y/n rested her head on his metal shoulder. The passengers in the train spent as long as they could talking until they fell to a tired and bored slump.

Y/n's head fell many times every time her eyes closed as she fought to stay awake, until she dropped her head against Bucky's shoulder. She kept it there for a moment, expecting Bucky to move or wake her up, but he didn't. So, with her head rested against something, it didn't take long for her to fall asleep.

"How can she be comfortable sleeping like that?" Deke joined in.

Daisy shrugged, "do we know she's sleeping?"

As sam was the closest to the two, he leant out of his seat and tried to snap Bucky out of his trance. "Psst. Bucky."

Annoyed that he'd been pulled out of his imagination, he asked bluntly, "what?"

"Is y/n asleep?" He asked.

"Yes. And if any of you disturb her, I'll fucking kill you." He warned them.

"Wow." Daisy mumbled as she turned to sit back in her seat.

"I haven't moved my arm for the last hour and forty five minutes. She had a bad sleep last night, she needs this. So if you wake her up, you'll regret it." He explained, but didn't change the threatening tone of his voice.

"That's not terrifying." Deke mumbled under his breath as he turned back before he saw the rest of the team's faces, "I'm being sarcastic, it is actually terrifying."

"God." Sam dropped his head and sighed before he felt the ground stop underneath them, which gave him a bit of hope.

"I've never seen someone with a metal arm before. Is it metal all the way through, or just a sleeve that wraps around?" Deke asked Mack.

"Why don't you ask him yourself?" Mack asked him.

"I don't know if he's sensitive about it, what if he kills me when I ask him?"

"One can only wish." Daisy mumbled and turned her head to sam, "you alright?"

"The trains stopping." He smiled, "oh, thank god, the trains stopping."

"It might just be taking a break, you don't know that it's stopping." Deke shrugged.

"I don't care, I'm getting off now." He shook his head as he shoved himself out of his seat.

As the team watched him push past everyone else to leave out the doors of the train, they all began getting out of their own chairs. Granted, it was much slower and much more polite than sams exit was, but no one blamed him for his impatience.

When Bucky noticed that everyone was beginning to leave, he slowly turned to y/n and began gently moving his arm to nudge her awake.

"Y/n, we're here." He whispered to her, smiling when her eyes began to open, "rise and shine."

After adjusting to being awake, she pushed herself up and stretched before noticing where she was lying moments before, "I'm sorry, I must've fallen asleep on your arm."

"Was it comfortable?" He asked.

"No, not in the fucking slightest, but I needed a nap."

He chuckled as he stood up, "the team didn't think it looked particularly comfortable either."

"I swear to god, if any of them made any stupid comments, I'll fucking kill them." She grunted while yawning, then looked around, "where's Sam?"

"The moment the train stopped he pushed past everyone and jumped out." He told her, "you can't blame him though, he spent 3 hours sitting next to deke."

"I'm impressed. If it were me sitting next to deke, I would've killed myself." She turned to Mack, "here we are."

"You nervous?" He asked her while they all began walking off the train.

"No." She took a breath, "I'm ready."

"And you're sure this'll work?"

Y/n shook her head, "Nope. But I really, really, need it to work. So I'll make sure it will."

Slowly but surely, the team began stepping off of the train along with everyone else. Before daisy got off, she took one last look at the train, but paused the moment she saw the red on Buckys arm.

"Why do you have Spider-Man stickers all over your arm?" She asked him.

Bucky looked down at her in confusion, "what are you talking about?"

Before daisy could explain to him what she meant, she looked over his shoulder and saw y/n shaking her head aggressively, which caused her to chuckle to herself. "Nothing, you're alright."

When Bucky noticed that daisys glance landed behind him, he turned around to see y/n standing there. She flashed him a bright smile, "let's not keep the wife waiting much longer." She tapped his shoulder and brushed past him.

"Took your guys long enough." Sam called out to them once they stepped off of the train.

"Careful there, Sam. You might take my winning spot at most impatient person." Y/n joked as she made her way over to him.

He chuckled to himself before turning a different way, "I found a shortcut, we'll be able to see the building from the top of that hill, come on."

"Oh, so we're mountain climbers now?" Deke sarcastically asked.

"Deke, it's a fucking hill, don't be so dramatic." Bucky told him.

Y/n tapped Bucky's arm with an impressed smile on her face, "you're learning."

"Are we allowed up this way?" Daisy asked as she took her hands out of her pocket to grab onto the fence.

"We've got bigger things to worry about." Mack assured her while he stepped over the fence with little effort.

Daisy followed him while Sam waited on the other side, then deke began trying. Of course, he'd never learned the proper way to get over a fence, so the team watched him struggle with frustration.

Then, after giving up on trying to wait, y/n grabbed a part of the fence and forced herself over it in one quick movement, which caused deke to pause and look at her.

"How did you do that?" Deke asked, still struggling to get over the fence.

"I spent my teenage years jumping fences." She explained and casually slid her hands back into her pockets, "pick up the pace, dick."

After just about managing to get over the fence, deke dropped to the grass but quickly picked himself up and brushed himself off before standing with the group who were all waiting for Bucky.

"Come on, buck. Use that super strength of yours to climb it." Sam smirked.

Without saying anything, bucky gripped a part of the fence in his metal hand before yanking it off with a force that pulled a third of the fence with it. He dropped it to the ground beside him and entered through the free space with a nonchalantness in his walk.

"That's one way to do it." Y/n cleared her throat before turning to make her way up the hill.

It didn't take too long for the group to make it to the other side. The moment each of them saw the wreck of the building they'd be waiting in, they stopped and took a breath. 

"This is gonna be a nightmare." Deke mumbled as he stood, looking at the building in front of them.

"Could be fun." Y/n shrugged.

"We're about to sit back and watch you drag two of the most powerful witches out of some type of black-hole shit and do nothing because we literally can't help." He summed it up for her. "There's no way this can be fun."

She thought for a moment, "well not when you put it like that."