1.4

AUGUST 18TH 2019,

Historical Ajax Amsterdam midfielder, Aeden Taylor, has announced her brand new own clothing brand. The 19-year-old shared the announced on her instagram and twitter. Taylor doesn't only make world wide viral goals, but she can also design clothes.

aedentaylor21
Guys! After teasing for so long, I can finally share the excited news, my own clothing brand 'Try The Impossible' will be launching really soon. Our team and I worked really hard on this and I honestly can't wait for y'all to see the final product. Just a few more weeks to go!

likes: 97k
comments: 129k
retweets: 45k

likes: 97kcomments: 129kretweets: 45k

ataylor

Guys! After teasing for so long, I can finally share the excited news, my own clothing brand 'Try The Impossible' will be launching really soon. Our team and I worked really hard on this and I honestly can't wait for y'all to see the final product. Just a few more weeks to go!

liked by masonmount, benchilwell and 219.293 others

press to load comments;

Try the impossible exist of unisex sweaters, hoodies, t-shirts and joggers. Designed by and for both women and men.

The new brand 'Try The Impossible' will be launching within a few weeks on her new own website www.trytheimpossible.com .