0.8

please comment throughout the chapter and vote !

August, 10th 2019

Aeden sighed as she finished tying her bright blue Nike boots onto her feet, the girl making sure her hair was tied in a ponytail as neatly as possible before she made her way over to Perr Schuurs.

"Can I ask you something?" She asks. "Of course, what's up A" Perr replies, nudging her softly before she answers.

"What would you do if a pretty girl, like really pretty, adds you on Instagram and her best friend tells you to message her but you don't know how to because you don't have the balls to do that?"

Perr chuckles, "Who are you talking about?"

"Don't ask questions, but what would you do in this situation?" Aeden asks. The two of them walking out of the changing rooms and making their way down the hallway. "I would just do it. Just get over it and slide in her dm's."

The girls sighes and nods her head. "Great."

She approaches the rest of the team. "Ah, Taylor, you're here." Hakim Ziyech smiles at her as she stands with them, her back facing Perr who could see her directly in his eyeliner.

Perr went to sit in the substitute box whilst everyone else lined up, Aeden and Lauren both ignoring one another which surprised the team massively. Truth was, Lauren and Aeden both had an argument about a donut before the game and now weren't on speaking terms, neither of them wanting to admit they were being stubborn over something so silly.

She even went as far as to not wish her goodluck before the game, "Are you okay?" Ziyech asks her as they start to get into their positions, "Perfect." She replies, the girl standing in the middle circle, searching for her english best friend in the crowd. Once she spotted Declan, she waved him.

Aeden lost all of her thoughts about Mason the second the whistle rang through her ears, the girl putting all of her concentration into the game she was playing.