The Engagement

"Emily Prentiss will you do me the honour of being my wife?" Asked Aaron hotchner. "OH MY GOD YES YES YES OF COURSE I WILL MARRY YOU" Emily squealed. When Aaron had finally slipped the beautiful diamond ring on Emily's finger he stood up and kissed Emily on the lips then on her neck and soon he was unbuttoning her T-shirt.

Only to be disturbed by a knock on agent hotchner's office door "who is it?" Aaron said. Meanwhile trying to frantically putting his clothes back on and Emily doing the same. "it's Garcia you told me to tell you when we have a new case" Penelope answered. " Ok I will be there in a minute" hotch replied "also sir is Emily in there with you she is not at her desk" Garcia asked " yes I am in here I'll be out in a minute"Emily stated trying not to laugh about the fact they nearly got caught in the workplace.

"What took you guys so long" Rossi said while chuckling. " Wait were they both in hotch's office and the blinds were closed?" JJ whispered to Garcia holding back a grin" yes they were why? "Garcia said confused. "omg you guys were doing it in the office!!" JJ laughed. "NO I mean no we were not 'doing it' in Aaron's office we were actually well erm should we tell them yet babe?" Emily said. Aaron smiled and instead of saying anything he put his arms around her neck and with one hand grabbed Emily s hand with the ring on it and held it up. "We are now engaged!!" Emily smiled. "Congratulations you guys" the whole team stood up and congratulated them.