announcement !

hello hello !
im so sorry if some of yall are dissapointed that
this is not the next chapter but i really need to address something.

firstly, i want to say that i wont be updating this book fot awhile. i really appreciate all the support for this book but im really dissatisfied with the plot and story line. therefore i dont know how to continue this story. im still trying to finish this story as soon as possible. but as of right now i really dont have any ideas.

secondly, im releasing new books.
yes i know its dumb to release a new book when i havent finish this one but these days i keep getting new ideas for new storylines. therefore im releasing a new book called :
fated : choi beomgy (txt)

 therefore im releasing a new book called :fated : choi beomgy (txt)

"fate can be cruel sometimes. one day you'll meet her and the next you won't.
then you'll be thinking about her for days.
maybe everyone is like that.
or its just me?"

a story where choi beomgyu is "fated" to meet his lover. meeting in such unsual circumstances. but being fated doesnt mean you're destined, with that life tested beomgyu making him question his feelings and their relationship.

its not BTS but i really hope you can support that book too ! and i hope this story is not boring and unlogical.
i will publish the first chapter on 30th of july.
i have already written two chapters so i will publish the second one the next day.
please support this book.

thirdly, i will like to talk about my other books.
for those who have read my other books i will unpublish my other books as i am really not satisfied with the plot and storyline. it is very inconsistent and not logical. for those who havent read that story if you want to read that story you can as i am unpublishing the book on the same day as i release the new book.

thats all for now i hope i didn't disappoint you all :( im really sorry if i did. thank you for supporting me !

-chimchim5618