C H A P T E R ~ 01

The entire khan villa is enchantingly decorated by flowers and lights 

The entire khan villa is enchantingly decorated by flowers and lights  . whole lahore city can hear their excitement  . the reverberation of songs can be heard from miles to miles . the whole khan villa was very excited for the function.

Everyone is enjoying the mehendi of Nuray the 2nd daughter of Nizaj and Rezana . young girls are dancing and some are seen taking flowers and gajras for their hand and hair ....

On the other hand , kashish khan is cleaning and arranging the guest room so that people get comfortable in khan villa . She isn't even ready yet . suddenly she heard yelling of her name . so she went downstair and saw that her mother is calling her .

'' Kashish , why didn't you get ready yet ?? guest are already here . your taya abbu and taya ammi will be coming now . if they see you like this they will assume like I don't treat you well . go and get ready '', said her mother bitterly.

She just meekly nod her head and went to her room . she open her closet and saw that there is nothing to wear . everything is normal and plain like her . so she was creating dress for her by her other clothes like she took her dupatta from her 1 year ago eid dress . then she took pants from a dress that she bought for an occasion . also took her kameez from her this year eid dress , she don't have any exceptional jewellery so she only wore a pearl necklace and jhumka earrings .

Then she did her makeup simply and about to wore her khussas her room's door jerked by her mother.

Her mother eyed her head to toe and said that '' why are you getting ready so much ?? its not your function . go and welcome your taya abbu and tayi ammi .''

She went to front door of khan villa and there is her tayi abbu and tayi ammi .

Ashar ali khan aka tayi abbu and Gul banu aka tayi ammi lives in Lahore with their children because his business is situated there . But now he will transfer his business here because they want to live with their parents aka grand mother - father .

Kashish hug them and welcome them . she was about to carry their luggage then the elder couple stop her and told her that, '' Why are you carrying them ?? tell servants to carry them '' . Kashish replied that '' Itni chote mote kamo k liye mulazim kiya zaroorat hai , main utha sakti hun yeh chote mote luggage''

Asher and gul banu was surprised by her behaviour also very impressed ..