"I know how it sounds..." Stiles replied quietly, then glanced at Reese.

   "L-look at this." Reese said, approaching the two when she didn't see the bandage face anymore. "This is the news report tha-that came out about Barrow when they caught him. About the shrapnel b-bomb that he used."

"He used nuts, bolts and screws." Stiles finished for her. "And then he hid the bomb and the detonator in a bow that he wrapped as a birthday present. What does that sound like to you?"

"Coach." Scott looked up at them. "The joke we played on Coach."

"It was our idea." Stiles whispered loudly.

"A-actually, it was mine." Reese blurted out as they looked at her with a confused look. "And I didn't even know who he-he was before he came here. So that's super weird that I had the exact same idea than a-a psychotic mass murder who had a wound in his stomach full of flies." She said rapidly, Scott could smell the stress on her. "That's not a coincidence. It-it can't be."

Scott didn't know what to answer. Seriously? His two best friends? Trying to kill someone? "I don't want to sound like I'm trying to tell you that you're wrong." The Hispanic boy said as he look at the couple. "But I don't think you're trying to kill people either. I mean you guys are the Valdove and Valraven, aren't they supposed to be all good and things like that."

"Apparently not." Reese muttered quietly as her and Stiles looked back at the blackboard.

"It was here. It was all here." Stiles whispered once again.

At this moment, Reese saw the bandage face again. She stubbled back and hit a chair, making her looked at it and then back at the boys who looked at her with concern.

"I-I'm fine." She muttered loudly enough for them to hear. Then she looked back at where the bandage man was, he wasn't there anymore. She blinked a few times until Scott's voice echoed.

"Guys, are you feeling okay?" He didn't have an answer. "You two are looking really tired."

"Yeah, we're fine." Stiles said as he glared at Reese who looked around, searching something, he knew that she wasn't okay and she didn't want them to know. But Stiles know her. "We just haven't been sleeping really..."

Scott gave him a confused look. How did he know for the two of them.

"Valraven-dove link." Reese informed, seeing Scott confused expression.

"Why don't you go home? Take a sick day or something." Scott proposed to the two. He patted Stiles's shoulder and walked out, leaving the couple alone, facing the board.

The couple drove at the hospital, the second they entered, they searched for Melissa.

Reese felt more dizzy by the second, she looked around, asking herself where she was.

"Reese? Stiles?" A female's voice rang though their ears. "Are you guys all right?"

"I don't- I don't know." Reese said shakily as she gripped Stiles' hand tightly.

"I guess... I guess not really." Stiles breathe out.

"All right, come with me." Melissa said, taking them in another room.

Scott's mom took Reese first, the older woman was filling the paper that she took as Stiles, who was on the other side of the bed, caresses Reese's hand.