The Day

It was a pretty hard day for me since I had tried to talk to my father about the fisherman's new diet and how he had been really making a beautiful transformation, he looked healthier, he was much more strong in his wakefulness and hard working without getting tired like when I had first discovered him. I always knew there were a different kind of what I learned on my journey above the graces of the sea. So many different discoveries I made up until this point. So many things to learn, mannerisms to understand, sometimes I felt proud of myself for being aware of the way certain things were supposed to make you feel. Even if it wasn't a good thing I guess it might not have looked like I was aware of it. I was only a babe in the knowledge of this new world that was only a mere dive into the light away.

This was the day that Fisherman Francisco saw me.

I was rushing to bring him his new diet addition, a mischievous little creature who was full of a certain kind of protein that all the other fish had in common which I arranged for Mr. Francisco had made some positive changes with.

I was in a head-tale rush. I had a conversation with my father to be taken place that very time I could be done with what I had made myself accustomed into doing. I was on a schedule into building the out of the ordinary not your average fisherman.

My mind wasn't so focused on what I may have been doing as much as the rush I was in to meet my father and the result I was almost bursting with excitement to see from Mr. Francisco.

I got to his fishing net how I usually do during the catch but this time , I wasn't paying so much attention and I started tugging on the net with the time I had on my hands to speed my way to my fathers chosen meeting place. He had told me he had an important thing to tell me and I mustn't be late. But I just blew it off like usual he probably wanted me to find a critter who may have possibly been caught in a cage somewhere with no way of being released .

Little that I know I was not going to make it to that meeting. Where I was going to be told of my new life that I met in person instead of being informed of the possibility by my father. I guess I was just a coincidence the way things went . But Atleast I knew there was a possibility that he knew what happened with me.

After I got done putting my catch in the net without really thinking those things through. I happened to have swam away to my usual waiting place but I heard the fisherman yelling , I disregarded it as they usually do when they pull the net in. I felt the water from the net return to the sea and before I was done checking . I met the Fisherman's gaze. He looked to me as if there was nothing in this world that he had ever seen like me. As if I was the discovery. Many times I had heard him talking to his daughter of these stories that I figured it was just a part of his normality and I was a simple fellow sea critter like the dolphins that would perform their little selves away for the fisherman they appreciated. The fisherman were such pleasing crowds, they took the mischief out of the sea and were always so excited about many things that the critters of the sea like me were almost always happy to expirience the appreciation of. These were just our simple lives but to the fisherman of the waters , they were mistified by these things. It was like the things we grew up doing were the very life changing expirience we could only find so many ways to give .

Well , all was well in my first introduction to the Fisherman , I know as Mr. Francisco, all was calm in his way of not wanting to lose his opportunity and scare me away by becoming too overbearing, which I heard about happening to the other ladies of the ocean, and I figured I would have been fine swimming around the way to a warm place and taking a nap, I should have noticed the weird feeling I had in the water in my watching place.

I had a rude awakening, a negative feeling really.
I opened my eyes to a woman , not the first one I had ever seen but the first one to ever see me. She was wearing a red dress while the ocean I knew and loved splashed behind her. Little did I know the things she had in mind for me.

It started when I could no longer swim away for I was no where near the water and my tail had some sort of deficiency. I started to get nervous about what was going on and it all came to be a concert I would so understand the reality of reasons why I felt that way.