Chapter Thirty-One Part III: Bailey

Hiya,

Yes, I'm late on the update. I got distracted by hockey, who would have thought? The Playoffs are just weeks away for those of you who follow the beautiful sport that is the NHL. This is going to be a tight finish down the stretch and one can only hope that her hockey boys get their heads out of their asses and start playing like they should. Anyways, here is the third and final part to this freaking long chapter. It is a more mature chapter so, if you can't handle more mature content coming from Bailey and JT then I reccommend you fast forwarding to the end. This part gave me lots of fits because I'm not too confident in the whole "coupling" stuff...I can write kissing scenes and be cool but this "stuff" is harder for me. So, there's that . . . thanks for all your encouragment and love for the Hat Trick. Please enjoy!

PS This is very very very mature content. Sorry not Sorry.

PPS This chapter is subject to change, later in life, just in case I'm not too keen on EVERYTHING.

Bailey.

I don’t remember getting out of traffic, I don’t remember the drive back to the hotel, and I can’t tell you how we managed to get from the car, to the lobby and back up to his room. I can’t recall any of that. But what I can . . . I will keep forever, if we don’t go any further than today or tomorrow or next week. I will always remember right now.  

I gasped against his mouth his tongue slipping past my guarded lips, taking my very breath from my lungs. I arched against him finally getting a clue, kissing him back matching his intensity bite for bite and lick for lick.

His hands moved down my sides to cup my hips, taking a small hop I jumped into his awaiting arms my legs wrapping around the small of his back without even breaking the kiss. My hands wove through the thick waves at the back of his neck, I couldn’t get enough and it seemed like neither could he.

How J managed to keep moving once we entered his room I will never know. Our entrance wasn’t graceful at all, his knee and my back can attest to that but we managed the best we could. I let out a small oomph when his feet got tangled by a rug and he used the wall to catch us, he muttered an apology against my parted lips causing me to laugh.

I tipped my head back resting against the wall that he pinned me to watching him from beneath my long lashes. He has never looked more alive than he does now, with his glasses askew across the bridge of his nose and his hair sticking up at odd ends because of my fingers. The blue of his eyes is deeper, warmer there’s an emotion behind them that scares me and ignites this long forgotten flame at the same time. It’s right now, right here in this moment with all of our clothes on and a world of hurt and trust issues at our backs that I am reminded how deeply I care for him and how it hasn’t ever been insta-lust with us. Even if he can’t say it right now I can see it in those blue orbs that he loves me, I can see love and trust in those eyes and I have never felt surer than I do now about anything concerning James Thomas Matthew Dillions.

Leaning forward I kissed each cheek; I pushed his glasses up on top of his head and then kissed his eyes. I kissed the scar across his eyebrow trailing my lips past the shell of his ear causing him to shiver, his hands tightening against my thighs, both corners of his mouth get a little love as well.

“Smalls,” he groans trying to capture my teasing lips, I pull back in time leaving him wanting. He shifts his hands so that our hips are perfectly lined and then rocks forward causing the best kind of chills to crawl across my skin. “God . . . you don’t play fair.”