Shawn is home

Shawn

I get home from work trying to relax but I couldn't help but smell something I knew exactly what it was I was just about to walk out my room but I was stopped by Mia and Braylen asking for some money for prom and a new phone and to go to a game that Mike would be playing in I gave it to them because they deserve it and mushed them out my face.

I'm walking down the stairs to find the smell even stronger than before so I began to head to the basement and what I see these three hard headed mfs.

Mike: I'm getting rip tonight rip that

Tim:ayeee

Jazz: they coming for me

Shawn: aye wtf

Tim: wassup Shawn

Shawn: what I told y'all

Mike: "how you know we was down here" I said with my eyes very low but could still see

Shawn: I was tryna relax but I smell weed coming from the vents

Tim: oh shi my fault jit

Shawn: naw cause y'all keep doing it knowing I got to be around sick people

Tim: I said my fault, and ain't weed medicine anyway

Shawn: shut up and go smoke outside

Jazz: bad day at work huh

Shawn: sthu

Mike: his boss probably ain't give him no good good today

Shawn : what. Aye chill out

Mike: my nigga I just playing damn so serious all the time.

______
Mike

We outside chilling and this lil fine white girl walked bye. I stopped her and had a conversation with her and got her number as well because where I live you usually don't see a lot of fine people other than myself ;)

Jazz: y'all should be lucky y'all alive because they say money is the root of evil, then why they take it in church

Tim: aye gang we ain't smoking with her no more

Mike: no cap.
_______
Trey

I had this girl over at my house after I left Mia, and my step brother tend to be in my business more than me. Talking about " who this, this don't look like Mia" and the girl I was with looked at him up and down and turned to me to ask " umm who is Mia" I told her she my ex cause why ruin a good moment cause Mykel (my step brother) wanna be in my business. So I grabbed old girl hand and brung her to my room btw I forgot her name it be so many of them to remember.

_______
Mia

I was getting ready to go to bed and I got a knock on my room door it was Shawn so I let him in. He was excited looking so I asked him wassup. He told me that he needed my help because he was going to propose to his girlfriend. I was so shocked because when Shawn was our age him and Janae used to sneak over each other's house because dad didn't want them to be together. He said he was protecting him from being a "teen dad".

The next day

We all in the kitchen getting ready to go to school and work. Tim had a worried look on his face and asked Shawn why was he up. "What you mean boy I got work" Shawn said. " Duhh nigga why you acting dumb" Mike added. Shawn shook it off telling braylen to finish eating so that he could drop him off at school. "Beep Beep" well there go my ride Mia said while walking out.
_____
Tim